Who would be the better Commander and Chief??

Who would be the better Commander and Chief?

• 1.) President George W. Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.) Senator John F. Kerry

• 3.) Ralph Nader

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No question

There is no question, George W. Bush is one of the best Commander in Chiefs in history.

He is winning the war on terror....

but that is just my opionion

I agree with you. Bush has proved he's not afraid of the terrorists and that there is no way they're going to win (as long as Bush is President). He's done so much to fight against them (and win). My vote goes to Bush.

finish

We should let Bush finish what he started. Its bad to let a diiferent president in during the middle of a hell whole.

FutureRANGER said:
Bush has proved he's not afraid of the terrorists and that there is no way they're going to win.

I am not afraid of terrorist either does that mean I would be a great C in C. I am voting Kerry. :D

In my opinion from what i see kerry is by far superior to bush even if i wanted bush to win the last elections.

I'm active military, so my comments in this area are restricted to those that are not the CINC.

Kerry has not made one solid stance on any one thing. He flip flops about domestic issues, and spends 90% of his time criticizing Bush instead of offering up HIS solutions. When he does offer a solution, two days later he contradicts himself. The most recent, "We'll just give control over to the UN and appologise to everyone" does not bode well for me. We have already looked weak after the Clinton years, we cannot afford to do so again.

Frankly, I see no one voting for Kerry on his merit, because he's not given enough information. Most people will vote for him to get rid of Bush, I find that sad. Until people start pushing Kerry for REAL answers and REAL potential solutions .. he's nothing more than a talking puppet. No one should be elected based on how well they can insult the current POTUS.

What happened to expecting our politicians to run on the issues and not their opponents faults?

weak after clinton years????
at least after clinton the US was not with HUGE depts and at least it wasint the hole world that was against US policies. :lol:

Jtf2 said:
takes 2 democratic terms for every republican term to make the US up and running again lol.

JTF, that is the second time you have said this little "one liner." It isn't witty, it only shows you have no clue as to what you're talking about when it comes to American politics. If you want to debate on Clinton, reply to post about him in another thread that details just a few of his short comings instead of parroting something you've obviously heard along that way .. and makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Dont know if you ment my post, was in no way pointed towards a flame war, just tryed to calm it down, it might not have come out as intended, sorry about that!

AlexKall said:
Dont know if you ment my post, was in no way pointed towards a flame war, just tryed to calm it down, it might not have come out as intended, sorry about that!

Not at all, lad .. my reply was in reference to the comment quoted in my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back