Who would be the better Commander and Chief??

Who would be the better Commander and Chief?

• 1.) President George W. Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.) Senator John F. Kerry

• 3.) Ralph Nader

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah yes and this is coming from someone with a degree in politics right?? :lol: LOOK threw out the ages whenever the republicans come to power the democrates get elected clean up the mess they did and they the cycle starts again for god sake m8 look at the US when clinton was there there was a + next to the economy now its a HUGE -.

ah yes and this is coming from someone with a degree in politics right?? LOOK threw out the ages whenever the republicans come to power the democrates get elected clean up the mess they did and they the cycle starts again for god sake m8 look at the US when clinton was there there was a + next to the economy now its a HUGE -.

JTF, if you are interested in my education and degrees, PM me and I will provide you with them. Otherwise, leave your inquires as to my personal life outside of this discussion.

I'm not sure what you're trying to explain here, as it doesn't make very much sense. Whatever you've heard on "I Love Trees, Tofu and Birkenstocks" AM radio, is misleading. The US economy is cyclical, and runs on ups and downs made worse by events or lack of events. The POTUS has little or no control over the immediate economy. He makes decisions and creates policies that will influence it, but the results are not immediate. This means one President can inherent a good economy from the former President that had a bad economy.

The Clinton admin did nothing to help the US. The economy was based on nonexistent income (highly inflated). The Clinton-era boom was mediocre compared with previous ones and based on an unsustainable stock market bubble (many dot.coms), which was so inflated, even without 9/11 it would have popped. Wages stagnated, even though productivity climbed, as a result of job insecurity caused by foreign competition and weak unions

Bush has a neoliberal view when it comes to the economy as well, albeit a watered down version of Clinton's.

As for Kerry, he is too busy insulting the current POTUS to state his positions and opinions on the economy, other than, "I'll fix it!"

Oh i agree kerry isint very well..impressive im just saying that what mr.president is doing besides "the war on terror" is...nothing.

Locked..

New forum rules will soon follow, no more "who's best" discussions allowed until further notice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back