woudln't like to be this guy!

chewie_nz

Banned
0,1445,175720,00.jpg
CAUGHT RED HANDED: A suspected insurgent asks residents for mercy after they caught him planting explosives under civilian vehicles in a busy area in Baghdad.
Reuters

full story here;
http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3147033a10,00.html

I have been looking around on the net via Goggle-search and I am strucked by the fact that there are so much pictures and pages about the U.S civilian deaths resulting from the US-led military intervention in Iraq. There are few or no pages where I can find that shows the deaths resulting from terrorist attacks? I got the impression that terrorists are the good guys and the civilized worlds efforts to make justice and peace through democray is the true evil of this world. I got the feeling that there are no bad terrorists over here. Maybe someone that feels for these poor freedom fighters that dies or are captured by the evil anglo-american stormtroopers of the west can tell me more about why the Insurgents in Iraq, the terrorists in and from Palestine and the Chechnyan freedom fighters or terrorists seldom get any critical homepages togheter with pictures of their victims published on the net?

Is it so that these Insurgents, Freedom fighters, Terrorists arent killing inocent civilian victims or is it so that those dead people that from time to time shows up on ABC, BBC, CNN, Fox-News, Rapport, Al-Jazira is all victims of the hand of the evil anglo-american coalitions stormtroopers and not by the hand of these Freedom-fighters that seems to cut of heads and kidnap, massacre innocent people all day long without loosing their face. Is the media or people dealing with this anti-war program highest wish to see these terrorist take over the streets as they did in Afghanistan? Is these heores of yours really as good as you make them sound? I want someone to explain this for me as a simple human being.

Why is the killing of hundreds of kids so good, and why is the death of thousands of american citizens nothing that touches you? Why is the death of Red-Cross workers and simple workers and poor people that not support the Hamas or the Al-Qaida such heroes for people like you? Is it because they stone raped women to death on the arenas or is it because they die in such great numbers all the time? Is it because they blow-up civilian train passangers on their way to or from work? Or is there something much more simple as your imaginations about U.S and the west as the great evil in this world? I really want to hear from people that feel sorry for these freedom Fighters, Terrorists, State-terrorists and other types of people. What is it that makes you guys/girls so happy about showing poor Insurgents that are planing to kill innocent civilians taken red handed on the spot? Please Explain and make me believe in al-Qaida - Hamas - Al-Gamaa al-islamiya and Islamic Jihad, Hizbollah, Chechnya rebels and others?

I want to know,
please make me understand the romantic thing about theses terrorists? Tell me it is as simple as an al-Qaida recruting movie?

Cheers:
Doc.S
:viking:

Doc.S said:
I have been looking around on the net via Goggle-search and I am strucked by the fact that there are so much pictures and pages about the U.S civilian deaths resulting from the US-led military intervention in Iraq. There are few or no pages where I can find that shows the deaths resulting from terrorist attacks? I got the impression that terrorists are the good guys and the civilized worlds efforts to make justice and peace through democray is the true evil of this world. I got the feeling that there are no bad terrorists over here. Maybe someone that feels for these poor freedom fighters that dies or are captured by the evil anglo-american stormtroopers of the west can tell me more about why the Insurgents in Iraq, the terrorists in and from Palestine and the Chechnyan freedom fighters or terrorists seldom get any critical homepages togheter with pictures of their victims published on the net?

Is it so that these Insurgents, Freedom fighters, Terrorists arent killing inocent civilian victims or is it so that those dead people that from time to time shows up on ABC, BBC, CNN, Fox-News, Rapport, Al-Jazira is all victims of the hand of the evil anglo-american coalitions stormtroopers and not by the hand of these Freedom-fighters that seems to cut of heads and kidnap, massacre innocent people all day long without loosing their face. Is the media or people dealing with this anti-war program highest wish to see these terrorist take over the streets as they did in Afghanistan? Is these heores of yours really as good as you make them sound? I want someone to explain this for me as a simple human being.

Why is the killing of hundreds of kids so good, and why is the death of thousands of american citizens nothing that touches you? Why is the death of Red-Cross workers and simple workers and poor people that not support the Hamas or the Al-Qaida such heroes for people like you? Is it because they stone raped women to death on the arenas or is it because they die in such great numbers all the time? Is it because they blow-up civilian train passangers on their way to or from work? Or is there something much more simple as your imaginations about U.S and the west as the great evil in this world? I really want to hear from people that feel sorry for these freedom Fighters, Terrorists, State-terrorists and other types of people. What is it that makes you guys/girls so happy about showing poor Insurgents that are planing to kill innocent civilians taken red handed on the spot? Please Explain and make me believe in al-Qaida - Hamas - Al-Gamaa al-islamiya and Islamic Jihad, Hizbollah, Chechnya rebels and others?

I want to know,
please make me understand the romantic thing about theses terrorists? Tell me it is as simple as an al-Qaida recruting movie?

Cheers:
Doc.S

s. would you defend your home no matter what the cost?

Did you miss the "Placing under Civilian Vehicles" part? Make War on civilians your a terrorist, not a solider or freedom fighter.

S wasn't talking about that particular terrorist, but what the romantic thing was with terrorists in iraq,

believe me i think the guy at the top of the page deserves what he gets.

But thats the problem. These Insurgents that people keep holding up as Freedom Fighters. Are not just targeting the Military, or Police. They are targeting the general populace to spread terror.
Because these people are "collaberating" with infidels for not joining the Jihad declared by the extermists.

Whose car was it? If it was someone collaborator's or other's car who is co-operating with enemy, i accept that as correct way to deal with traitors. The worst thing using carbombs in elimination, they cause lot of other deaths than traitor's and common people suffer.

Collaborators, traitors and "usefull fools" are the week link of the people. Traitor's pay has usually been the death, always and in everywhere.

The majority of the people these terrorists are targeting are regular people trying to live their lives in a harsh enviroment.

The reason they are traitors or collaberators is the fact that they have not rushed to join the jihad proclaimed in the fatwah's of Assamha Bin Laden and the other extermist's of his ilk.

and the merry go round begins :)

we have seen the same thing all over the world...the IRA springs to mind immediatly...and how long did that little spat go on for?

03USMC said:
The majority of the people these terrorists are targeting are regular people trying to live their lives in a harsh enviroment.

The reason they are traitors or collaberators is the fact that they have not rushed to join the jihad proclaimed in the fatwah's of Assamha Bin Laden and the other extermist's of his ilk.

They may think something like this way: You don't join jihad -> you support the invader -> you are traitor/infidel -> you deserve to die -> elimination. Situation where everyone takes a side and suffers consequences.

And if I for a second truely believed that this was a popular uprising, or guerilla war supported by the Iraqi people and not disinfranchised Baathists and out side Extermist groups. I might give creedence to the cries of traitor.

I dont like to repeat myselfe chewi_nz and it is against this forum rules to post-to-post. Why dont you answer my simple questions as simple as people justify these so called freedom fighters when they take other humans lifes. Come on now. Be a freedom fighter - be a Hero for your cause and tell me why it always is good people that have to be blown to hell and that terrorists are the ones that are fighting for their homes? There has to be more people around this particular forum that protects and always takes the terrorists side in this particular question. There are hundreds if not thousands of HTML pages all over the NET speaking about the evil US-led military intervention in Iraq. There are surely almost as many pages of Palestinian freedom fighter supporters on the net.

Please tell me how come the lifes of young american soldiers, civilian pregnant women jumping from high buildings, crushed bodys of Firefighters under tons of debris in New York city doesn`t mean a jackass for people that support terrorism? Why does 350 dead and 400 wounded civilians in Beslan turn you guys on so much? Oh did I mention that many of these dead people or wounded was Children??. Why is the lifes of hundreds of Israeli commuter women, children, old people - the same people that you are walking by every singel day on the street - not worth anything for terrorist supporters?

Did they die because they fought for their country? Why are the death of particular american soldiers a blessing for people that supports this kind of madness so cheerful? for people that like this slaughtering? Did it feel all nice and warm to see the beheading of young Nick Berg? Did the death of these Iraqi women that returned to Iraq to support their homeland give these terrorists their homes back? Maybe these terrorists did that election worker a favour to drag him out on the street, knifing him and finaly shooting him at point blank because he "supported" the comming elections of Iraq?. If you ask someone that support these terrorists they ask you a question instead of giving you a clear answer.

I cant do anything else then draw the conclusion that the terrorist supporters dont give a damn about who the terrorists kills. But if an american soldier or a Polish soldier should unfortunate kill Iraqis that are in the line-of-fire when they are hit by Insurgents they are evil :cen: that deserves death and public humiliation. If the terrorists drives a car loaded with semtex into a vegetable market wich is full of hundreds of innocent civilians and kills 40 people and wounds another 60 just to kill the police officers at a checkpoint then terrorist friends simply looks at another direction and tells the world - civilian deaths is a direct result from the US-led military intervention in Iraq and thats why we support the Insurgents, Freedom Fighters, Rebels that are active in this particular part of the world. So if I go to the market and blow myselfe in to pieces here in sweden and I leave a message - I did this in the name of the brave "Iraqi" (alot of them are from other parts of the middle east) Insurgents to free Iraq from the opportunity of democracy that is the true evil of this world. Then I would probably be a freaking Captain Marvelous in the terrorist supporters eyes? Did I get it right?

Cheers:
Doc.S

03USMC said:
And if I for a second truely believed that this was a popular uprising, or guerilla war supported by the Iraqi people and not disinfranchised Baathists and out side Extermist groups. I might give creedence to the cries of traitor.

I see the situation and goals of iraqis very unclear. What different groups are wanting, what common people want and who wants what. :shock:

Doc S. said - "I have been looking around on the net via Goggle-search and I am strucked by the fact that there are so much pictures and pages about the U.S civilian deaths resulting from the US-led military intervention in Iraq. There are few or no pages where I can find that shows the deaths resulting from terrorist attacks?"

- i believe that's what the mainstream commercial media is doing.

Doc S. said- "I got the impression that terrorists are the good guys and the civilized worlds efforts to make justice and peace through democray is the true evil of this world. I got the feeling that there are no bad terrorists over here. Maybe someone that feels for these poor freedom fighters that dies or are captured by the evil anglo-american stormtroopers of the west can tell me more about why the Insurgents in Iraq, the terrorists in and from Palestine and the Chechnyan freedom fighters or terrorists seldom get any critical homepages togheter with pictures of their victims published on the net? "

- i think that what people are trying to get at is that there are root causes for everything....for every action there is an equal and oppisite reaction.
if you play power politics thru the cold war of course there is going to be a back swing when it all ends.

Doc S. said- "Is it so that these Insurgents, Freedom fighters, Terrorists arent killing inocent civilian victims or is it so that those dead people that from time to time shows up on ABC, BBC, CNN, Fox-News, Rapport, Al-Jazira is all victims of the hand of the evil anglo-american coalitions stormtroopers and not by the hand of these Freedom-fighters that seems to cut of heads and kidnap, massacre innocent people all day long without loosing their face. Is the media or people dealing with this anti-war program highest wish to see these terrorist take over the streets as they did in Afghanistan? Is these heores of yours really as good as you make them sound? I want someone to explain this for me as a simple human being."

- they aren't heroes of mine at all Doc S, and i'm starting to not like the tone of your posts. i don't support or believe in terroism as an end, BUT i can see where these people might be coming from. i thought, hey what if country X invaded my country, would i fight? yes i probably would.

Doc S. said- "Why is the killing of hundreds of kids so good, and why is the death of thousands of american citizens nothing that touches you?"

- it did touch me, i remeber everything i was doing and felt on 9/11. it was the most indescribably horrible thing i have ever seen. but just over 1000 people died in the two towers, how many INNOCENTS have died since?

Doc S. said- "I really want to hear from people that feel sorry for these freedom Fighters, Terrorists, State-terrorists and other types of people. What is it that makes you guys/girls so happy about showing poor Insurgents that are planing to kill innocent civilians taken red handed on the spot? Please Explain and make me believe in al-Qaida - Hamas - Al-Gamaa al-islamiya and Islamic Jihad, Hizbollah, Chechnya rebels and others?"

-not sure if i'm clear on what you mean here....if you're refereing to the pic at the top of the page...it's a picture of an insurgent caught planting bombs by civilians....read the story. (sorry if i mis understood though)

Doc S. said- "I want to know,
please make me understand the romantic thing about theses terrorists? Tell me it is as simple as an al-Qaida recruting movie?"

-no, but there is always a flipside to every coin.

freedom fighter Vs Insurgent
Liberator Vs Invader

in my work i have to think of the flipside for everything i do (advertising), so i think of the flipside to EVERYTHING. i also don't like repeating myself S. so just so it's clear,

iraq shouldn't have happened, but now that it has all the worlds efforts should be but in to fixing the mess we've created

Chew, if nothing else, you're certainly verbose. Unless I labored through your last post totally off base, it seems all you want is to hear from anyone who thinks they can defend terrorists. Is that correct?

DTop said:
Chew, if nothing else, you're certainly verbose. Unless I labored through your last post totally off base, it seems all you want is to hear from anyone who thinks they can defend terrorists. Is that correct?

lol most of my last post was cut and pasted from doc S's rant. (couldn't find a way to quote & then put my responses - i'll have another go)

like i said playing devils advocate is something that i do, i keeps the debate going. all i'm doing is voicing another side, doesn't mean i whole heartedly agree...that's why i started this thread with that particular picture

chewie_nz said:
lol most of my last post was cut and pasted from doc S's rant.

I think you're the last person who should accuse anyone else of "ranting." Personal insults or trying to pick personal fights with other members will not be tolerated.

sorry, didn't mean that in the way it was taken, i've always used rant as meaning a long speech...won't happen again

:oops:

Back