Worst Movies of All Time

The Other Guy

Spam King
not really a favorite, but what do you think are the worst of all time?

Coming to mind are:
Night of the Lepus
North
The City Killer
They Live
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

There are spoilers in all of these, so if you actually intend to watch one of these abominations I'd recommend skipping my description.

Halloween III: The Season of the Witch - Take away Michael Myers and everything that makes Halloween Halloween, then throw in bad actors and a nonsensical story about Halloween masks turning childrens' heads into cockroaches. To top it off, you get to hear the most annoying jingle ever conceived about ten times on TVs in the movie. It ends with the main character yelling "Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" into a phone, and by the time the movie was over, I felt exactly the same way he did.

Zombi 3 - I've seen pretty much every zombie movie out there and this one has to be the worst (that says A LOT). Well, actually it's pretty good because it's so unbelievably bad it's hilarious. The story doesn't make any sense at all, the music consists of the same cheesy theme looping the same 4 seconds over and over, and the English dubs don't match what is happening on screen. I love the part where the main characters take shelter in a hotel and happen to find a crate of M16s and Uzis in the basement. It was also pretty great when they run into a military patrol and the main character cocks his revolver, then the entire squad of soldiers simultaneously charge their M16s. But the movie's crowning achievement is when someone opens a fridge and a zombie head inside magically flies about nine feet and bites him in the neck. The director later said this was the part he was most proud of in the movie, because he knew the whole thing sucked terribly.

Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer - I don't expect a lot from my in-flight movies, but this one really lowered the bar. They spend the whole movie chasing the Silver Surfer. They capture the Silver Surfer. He says he is a servant of Galactus, the world-eating villain, forced to mark worlds to be devoured in order to save his own planet. Somehow, they convince the Silver Surfer to confront Galactus and save the Earth. So, he just flies up into the big black cloud representing the bad guy and explodes. That's it. The movie's over. After sitting through an utterly boring and poorly written comic book movie, I at least expected a nice epic battle like in Spider Man and X-Men. I never read the comic books, but what kind of hero is the Silver Surfer? He could've saved countless worlds from being destroyed by sacrificing himself, but apparently he likes riding a surfboard through space better than preventing the deaths of trillions.

The Bostonians.

Ugh!

Can't believe Christopher Reeves allowed himself to be in this piece of crap.

Last edited:
I didn't think "Gettysburg" was too bad except Martin Sheen was not a very good General Lee. Robert Duval was much better in the role in "Gods and Generals".

But thinking it over now, there were a few "cringe" moments.

Hwang Jin-i. Korean movie about a high class *****. I can't believe they made a BORING movie about a high class *****. Wait one. Memoirs of a Geisha would be another such movie.
BORING.

Broke Back Mountain... Story goes as follows: Two men molest each other in tent. Cry over each other. One dies. End of story.

Star Ship Troopers 2: What HAPPENED!?!?!?!?

Battle of the Bulge: Ok where is the snow? Why does it look like italy in the summer? OH wait! Because it is filmed in italy in the summer!

Mobsters: Most idiodic portrayal of the italian mafia. I would know because my grand mother's father was a bootlegger and when she saw it. She had to turn it off because of the stupidity as portraying Lucky Luciano as a hero.

Stargate: Boring.... Now the nerds have a whole new subculture of their own in addition to the ones of the past. Just not as cool and well acted as the good old days of star wars. Why cant we bring back the good sci fi movies such as Terminator and Terminator II. Terminator III is not mentioned because the director decided to try to make it appeal to modern day pop culture, not enough flash backs to the war with the machines too.

"Whiskey Mountain" Truly the worse movie I ever saw - and I am sad to say I paid to see it...

Back