Worst Movies of All Time

There Will be Blood, such a promising title and no payoff - I seriously considered asking for 2 hours of my life back.

I actually enjoyed There Will be Blood.....until the ending.
I think the worst movie ever was Kazzam, with Shaq, and a kid you were supposed to like, but couldn`t.

I actually enjoyed There Will be Blood.....until the ending.
I think the worst movie ever was Kazzam, with Shaq, and a kid you were supposed to like, but couldn`t.
Kazzam yes! :bang:

Blair Witch Project. I remember when it came out on VHS my cousin bought it and made us watch. BOO!! I don't see how that was supposed to be scary.

Hello guys,

I am new here, my first posting. The worst movies? Hmmm All with the actor Steven Segal.
I never liked the Matrix movies. The worst TV-serie ever must be Xena-The warrior princess. A good sleeping pil, though.

take care

Ghostrider

Glitter with Mariah Carey
Roger Rabbit

Just a couple that came to mind. Most I walked out so hard to remember.

There was a movie years ago and for the life of me I cannot remember the name of it. The RAF in the movie flew ME 109's and the Luftwaffe flew Spitfires! I don't know if there was some underlying reason for it or if it was some kind of joke or what, but it was bloody stupid.

Battle of the Bulge: Ok where is the snow? Why does it look like italy in the summer? OH wait! Because it is filmed in italy in the summer!

And, where were the trees!
The Ardennes is rather well known for its forrests.
Just how waves of tanks could charge across open plains at each other at the end did amuse me. More like Kursk than the Bulge!

Back