Worst Movies of All Time

Does anyone else here also think that Holywood is slowly running out of good movie ideas? A lot of remakes, reshoots, digital re-enhancements, etc of old movies...

Does anyone else here also think that Holywood is slowly running out of good movie ideas? A lot of remakes, reshoots, digital re-enhancements, etc of old movies...
+1

I personally am bumming about Disney movies.

Walt Disney would be turning in his grave if he knew about Cinderella II & III...

Does a made for TV movie also count? The Andromeda Strain.
That was 4 hours of pure excrement. I'd say more but it'd become an issue regarding language.

Last edited:
30jmntu.jpg

I'll have to think long and hard about that one.

All of The Land Before Time movies after #5 sucked pretty bad.

The Ruins (Not really "bad" just not a horror worth watching, imho).

The Lost Boys: The Tribe

Silent Tongue

When I was a boy I was dragged by my mother to see 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. I have hated that movie from that day to this:-x

I think I am going rate 3:10 to Yuma as my worst movie of all time, the plot was crap and it was basically 2 hours devoted to insulting the intelligence of its audience.

I liked the older one better. The new one with Russell Crowe sucked sweaty monkey nuts.

Yes it did and in a BIG way.

The first hour of it was so full of crap it was closer to funny than it should have been and the last hour made no sense at all culminating in that nonsense at the train station where apparently a prison train shows up with absolutely no security and the prisoners just jump aboard.

Utter sweet hearts...compared to these...

Plan 9 from outer space...:shoothea:

santa Claus conquers the martians...poor santy:santam16:

glen and glenda...:hide:

manhunter..adventures in the forbidden zone :bang:

in the 50s it was b movie heavan

Can't believe I forgot this...

Alone In the Dark

I expect video game based movies to be horrible garbage that tarnishes the name of the game, but this took garbage to new heights. It was honestly so mind-numbingly awful I couldn't remember it in any detail two hours from watching it with no distractions. My mind refused to store such crap.

Back