worst job ever

chewie_nz said:
worst
job
IN THE WORLD

target.jpg

I think living/working in the buildings behind the guy would be worse.

Joe252 said:
yeah i know......just didnt want to take the time too look who posted it

I don't have to look who posted it. Snauhi is known to be involved in a lot of Flame Wars here in International Military Forums so therefore I remembered his posts very well (Considering the fact that he is quite lucky from being banned). Snauhi is among the many Forum members who were very active here and then become inactive again. I hope he comes back to contribute his ideas.

No need for shame. Although it's great for you to start an icebreaker for the forums. The Forums have been awfully quiet over the last few months. A lot of people are reported back to service, working, very busy, etc.

Hilarious, I thought I'd seen everything in 60 odd years but this one takes the grand prize for the Darwin award.

CABAL said:
Joe252 said:
yeah i know......just didnt want to take the time too look who posted it

I don't have to look who posted it. Snauhi is known to be involved in a lot of Flame Wars here in International Military Forums so therefore I remembered his posts very well (Considering the fact that he is quite lucky from being banned). Snauhi is among the many Forum members who were very active here and then become inactive again. I hope he comes back to contribute his ideas.

I watch this forum all the time, but its no interesting topics to post in.
And i have been inactive because my comp was broken :x :x

Charge 7 said:
Snauhi said:
I watch this forum all the time, but its no interesting topics to post in.

Sounds to me like we've just been insulted. :?

Not at all. I'd thought of that myself as well at some times. Perhaps we need more international members?

Well, don't let the door hit ya in the ass on your way out then.

I think there's plenty of interesting topics here. More than I have the time to reply to.

Back