Worst Birthdays

OutcastHuman

Considering Its my birthday and its been pretty crappy I feel like hearing other peoples crappy birthdays or holiday experiences.

Well, didn't get to go home for my birthday, was 900km away from home and no one knew it was my birthday, but birthdays don't mean much to me anyways, unless they're someon elses

it was last year....i had a party at my own home, i only invited 14 guys and girls, yet 30 ppl turn out at my home...it truly sucks that i cannot enjoy myself on my birthday but to take care of others to eat and drink

Past three years I've actually had no parties, nothing special for my birthday. Just sat on my ass and did this. DIdn't get very many presents either in that span

well i was grounded this christmas......grounded my birthday....didnt get any thing......but i got stuff takin away......and i wasnt able to do nothin......

I thought when I turned 40, that was terrible, then came 50. Now 60 is here so it's time to start counting backwards. Seriously, I don't think I want to go back through time. Once is enough if you enjoy it.

On my Birthday last year I was on a long range airmobile patrol in Haiti, I spent the night in Jailhouse (because It had been under attack during the day) We slept leaning against the walls with full kit on, while Prisoners in over packed jail cells watched us.... Kind of sucked....

This was a long time ago but I spent my 21st out bush digging a pit whilst the other bloke was quietly singing "Happy Birthday" plus it was raining.

Back