Worse tattoo ever!

Yeah it will be a hard one to beat alright, although it also makes me wonder what was going through the mind of the guy that tattooed it onto him as well.

This idiot better not ever come to my hometown, as he might find himself doing a involuntary reenactment of his tattoo off the Empire State Building.

I know people are allowed to voice whatever opinion they have as this is the USofA but, as far as I'm concerned people that would put that on their skin are no better than the terrorists themselves and should be removed from our society.

makes me wonder what was going through the mind of the guy that tattooed it onto him as well.
I wouldn't be surprised if he went through quite a few tattoo artists looking for someone that would do it.

Word of mouth is a big thing for tattoo artists and I wouldn't think that would be a very good advertisement.

wow....this totally confirms that they're really crazy and sick people in our society....these pics are so "disturbing"...

Well here is the list of issues.
1) Its bad taste.
2) "Its raining men" is not only somewhat disrespectful it is also pretty much the unofficial anthem for the gay community.

All round it was just a really bad decision that will ensure that this person is beaten regularly for the next 30-50 years, essentially if the guy likes pain that is the gift that keeps giving.

Well here is the list of issues.
1) Its bad taste.
2) "Its raining men" is not only somewhat disrespectful it is also pretty much the unofficial anthem for the gay community.

All round it was just a really bad decision that will ensure that this person is beaten regularly for the next 30-50 years, essentially if the guy likes pain that is the gift that keeps giving.

Thats considering he plans to stay in America. If he moved to the Middle-East, however...

I'm all for free speech, but why TRY and be a hurtful *******?
Because the only way that they know of getting attention is to do things that will shock people.

It's why I hate the "Parental Advisory" stickers they put on music. Teenagers looking to rebel against their parents essentially get a guide to what their parent's don't like. The bigger deal that's made out of it, the more doing such things will be considered "cool".

Its not really sick, it definitely isnt disturbing.

Its just somebody that has a real bad taste of humour.

Having tatoos of an unbelievable tragedy is humor???? Its sickness and repulsiveness all together......and most definitely disturbing...

Those show really bad taste, but if we really search for the "worst ever" tatto, check out some of those (and I cannot find one I uploaded some yrs ago that was even more unbeliebvable):

skull-face-tattoo-294a11090.jpg

TomWells.jpg

tatuaje33.jpg

The rest is NSFW, so CAUTION, plz. I will just post the links:

Removed: send him a PM if you want the links.... ;)

Rattler

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL..OMG rattler...those tat's are sooo totally KRAZY!!!! lol...wow...I wonder what the chicks vagina's will look like in about 10yrs???? LMAO, heheehehee....thats crazy...

Having tatoos of an unbelievable tragedy is humor???? Its sickness and repulsiveness all together......and most definitely disturbing...

Yes, all countries and people have the same views as the Amerikanos.

Im pretty sure great American lovers and patriots like the Arabs are very repulsled by this tatoo, and are willing to condemn the man and show support for the USA.

Its not sick, its not repulsive. It is however disturbing and it just shows the person is either a dumbass who doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground or has a really poor sense of humour.

Back