Worried About Having Your Car Stolen?

Navy Boy

I LOVE THE ARMY!!!!!!
Here is the new foolproof security system for your car.
It is simple and very easy to install.
Does not need batteries.
Will not rust.
Can be voice activated!

dog72id.jpg

I have something similar "installed" in my car. I call Odin my "not-so-silent alarm system".

I just have two car alarms. They're two massive labs (black and yellow) named Bear and Tank, respectively. They make more noise than a tin can with gravel being thrown in a shotgun shack. I can't walk out of the house without the dang things barking. But I have them trained now to where, with a little discipline and work, I can stick my head out of the window at 3 am and roar "shut up" and have peace and quiet for the rest of the night.

deerslayer said:
I just have two car alarms. They're two massive labs (black and yellow) named Bear and Tank, respectively. They make more noise than a tin can with gravel being thrown in a shotgun shack. I can't walk out of the house without the dang things barking. But I have them trained now to where, with a little discipline and work, I can stick my head out of the window at 3 am and roar "shut up" and have peace and quiet for the rest of the night.
:lol:

Navy Boy said:

unfortunately, NB, the rest of the night is usually until 4 in the morning, when I wake up, feed the horses, muck out the barn, and get ready for class.

we also have one for the house. his backup is my moms tomcat...trust me he'll scratch you until you run home

Back