World's worst war criminal

Sevens, I'm afraid to watch it. Does it involve the torture of children?

I have watched it and their are some harrowing images, but the message this film is trying to get across needs to show what is beeing perpertrated by this man.
The scenes are very brief, however, and done in a way that you can avoid seeing them if you wish.

I have watched it and their are some harrowing images, but the message this film is trying to get across needs to show what is beeing perpertrated by this man.
The scenes are very brief, however, and done in a way that you can avoid seeing them if you wish.

Thanks, Trooper. It's not that I want to be ignorant of anything unpleasant, but I simply cannot handle depictions of the abuse of helpless beings. Sounds like I can suck it up and watch, though. Thanks for the info.

I would say that whoever allowed the circumstances where arms and exported violence could be circulated into the hands of men like in the video need to be skinned and tarred.

But I have a all to familiar feeling that some very surprising names would come up... :(

I see a lot of pain there yet, there is more hope.

It's a very moving video.

Thanks for sharing this Sevens.

Above all is Charity- Jesus

There are plenty of scumbags like that in Africa, I could give you a list of quite a few in South Africa alone, let alone the rest of Africa.

What makes me dislike this fellow particularly is he doesn't even try to just justify his actions by some misguided cause. He freely admits what he is doing is wrong but is necessary to preserve his own power and influence...

Back