The World's Nations Vs Terror

Crush it, plain and simple. Find there center's of gravity, and disrupt their ability to hit you. Let all nations that harbor these terrorists know their days are numbered. These are apocolptic terorists, so they will not capitulate unless each and everyone of them are killed.

Terrorism will never be stopped ever... All we can do is crush every piece of shit that comes along.

I don´t think that terrorism can be stopped eather.
Well not with conventional methods anyway. :coffee:

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

Evacuate Isreal and nuke the Middle East straight off the face of the Earth! It'll make the world think three or four times about attacking us ever again :rambo:

BmrSooner451 said:
Simple. The pansies need to sit down, shut-up and let the USA and Friends slaughter the bad guys

silent driller said:
Evacuate Isreal and nuke the Middle East straight off the face of the Earth! It'll make the world think three or four times about attacking us ever again

Great just the opinion we need if we want to get rid of terrorism! kill them all that'll make them happy! (sarcasm dripping off my tongue)

Terrorism can never be stopped, there will always be people who disagree with governments etc, and some of them will decide that violence is the answer (pessimistic i know but its human nature to kill)

It was a joke. I know ism will always be a threat to the civilized world, but one must throw humor in the mix at times like these! It's what separates us from the animals :D :D :D

Shadowalker said:
silent driller said:
Evacuate Isreal and nuke the Middle East straight off the face of the Earth! It'll make the world think three or four times about attacking us ever again

Great just the opinion we need if we want to get rid of terrorism! kill them all that'll make them happy! (sarcasm dripping off my tongue)

Terrorism can never be stopped, there will always be people who disagree with governments etc, and some of them will decide that violence is the answer (pessimistic i know but its human nature to kill)

Why I find Drillers plan very simple and good. :D
Let´s do it.

Haha, then the source for most of americas oil will be in a radioactive region, driving its price up higher then it has been recently! :D

Seriously terrorism wont be stopped until everybody is happy and that wont happen!

Don't really think it's possible. I think we can severly restrict the capability of terrorists, some how, but totally eradicating terrorism is impossible, unfortunately.

Shadowalker said:
Haha, then the source for most of americas oil will be in a radioactive region, driving its price up higher then it has been recently! :D

Someone is going to nuke Canada then????

My Formula for the Ultimate End of Terrorism Worldwide:
1.) Erase all knowledge for how to make explosives from easily obtained ingredients.
2.) Reconcile all religious, ethnic and racial hatred/resentment/prejudice
3.) Completely erradicate all members of the fundamentalist terrorist organizations that currently use or promote terrorism in any way
4.) Stick all Israelis one planet, all Palestinians on another and neither is allowed to visit the other.

Yeah, that'd about do it!! :lol:

godofthunder9010 said:
4.) Stick all Israelis one planet, all Palestinians on another and neither is allowed to visit the other.
They'd probably fight about which planet was who's anyway...

Back