The World's Nations Vs Terror

--

August 16th, 2004  
Guy100

Topic: The World's Nations Vs Terror

How can the world's nations defeat terror?
Anyone got any suggestions?
August 16th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Crush it, plain and simple. Find there center's of gravity, and disrupt their ability to hit you. Let all nations that harbor these terrorists know their days are numbered. These are apocolptic terorists, so they will not capitulate unless each and everyone of them are killed.
August 17th, 2004  
Big_Z

Terrorism will never be stopped ever... All we can do is crush every piece of shit that comes along.
--
August 17th, 2004  
Doc.S

I donīt think that terrorism can be stopped eather.
Well not with conventional methods anyway.

Cheers:
Doc.S

August 17th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Well first the world powers, namely europe, need to group together. then think about a plan.
August 17th, 2004  
BmrSooner451

Simple. The pansies need to sit down, shut-up and let the USA and Friends slaughter the bad guys
August 17th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmrSooner451
Simple. The pansies need to sit down, shut-up and let the USA and Friends slaughter the bad guys
That is simple. Maybe a bit too simple?
August 17th, 2004  
silent driller

Evacuate Isreal and nuke the Middle East straight off the face of the Earth! It'll make the world think three or four times about attacking us ever again
August 17th, 2004  
Shadowalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmrSooner451
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller
Evacuate Isreal and nuke the Middle East straight off the face of the Earth! It'll make the world think three or four times about attacking us ever again
Great just the opinion we need if we want to get rid of terrorism! kill them all that'll make them happy! (sarcasm dripping off my tongue)

Terrorism can never be stopped, there will always be people who disagree with governments etc, and some of them will decide that violence is the answer (pessimistic i know but its human nature to kill)
August 17th, 2004  
silent driller

It was a joke. I know ism will always be a threat to the civilized world, but one must throw humor in the mix at times like these! It's what separates us from the animals