Shadowalker

i know im having a bad day!
August 18th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller
Evacuate Isreal and nuke the Middle East straight off the face of the Earth! It'll make the world think three or four times about attacking us ever again
Great just the opinion we need if we want to get rid of terrorism! kill them all that'll make them happy! (sarcasm dripping off my tongue)

Terrorism can never be stopped, there will always be people who disagree with governments etc, and some of them will decide that violence is the answer (pessimistic i know but its human nature to kill)
Why I find Drillers plan very simple and good.
Letīs do it.
August 18th, 2004  
Shadowalker

Haha, then the source for most of americas oil will be in a radioactive region, driving its price up higher then it has been recently!

Seriously terrorism wont be stopped until everybody is happy and that wont happen!
--
August 18th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Yeah! So then at last, we well drive the water cars!
August 18th, 2004  
RomanItaly

Don't really think it's possible. I think we can severly restrict the capability of terrorists, some how, but totally eradicating terrorism is impossible, unfortunately.
August 21st, 2004  
AlexKall

the problem is that terrorism isnt the middle east, terrorism is the world.
August 22nd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowalker
Haha, then the source for most of americas oil will be in a radioactive region, driving its price up higher then it has been recently!
Someone is going to nuke Canada then????
August 22nd, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKall
the problem is that terrorism isnt the middle east, terrorism is the world.
Oi?
August 22nd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

My Formula for the Ultimate End of Terrorism Worldwide:
1.) Erase all knowledge for how to make explosives from easily obtained ingredients.
2.) Reconcile all religious, ethnic and racial hatred/resentment/prejudice
3.) Completely erradicate all members of the fundamentalist terrorist organizations that currently use or promote terrorism in any way
4.) Stick all Israelis one planet, all Palestinians on another and neither is allowed to visit the other.

Yeah, that'd about do it!!
August 22nd, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
4.) Stick all Israelis one planet, all Palestinians on another and neither is allowed to visit the other.
They'd probably fight about which planet was who's anyway...