Worlds Best Military Hardware?

Well I can't choose infantry cause a person isn't equipment. I can't choose a camera because it's not "military hardware".......I would disagree with that it often is.....but the context I was meaning was in the media......so if your gonna not allow me those then I have my 3rd choice of the most devestating piece of military equipment.

GPSbig.jpg

It's equipment, it's military, and it has forever changed how we will use our military, and what we can do. Information is power.

1217 said:
Uncle_Sam said:
Cobra manouvre ain't much.
I appreciate much more the plane that is stealthy, with far better onboard computer systems, than that that could execute cobra manouvre! And the Su was made to rival the F-15. In some things it exceeded F-15, but the F-15E is much better thatn it's predecessor, even there are some experiments that are made on F-15 about 3D vectoring systems, since the Raptor won't probably get more money from Congress, and the project will probably be abandoned. It's not a very bright decission on my opinion, but the plane is still classified so maybe the Congress knows probably more than I do. Anyway the new F-15 will certainly exceed most of the planes in therms of manouverability (maybe not Gripen and the F-16).
1) The cobra manoeuvre is much. It’s an indication of how controllable an airplane is. The aerodynamics on those Sukhoi fighter planes are brilliant. Don’t say “it aint much” it makes you look like you don’t know what you’re talking about.
2) there's more then one type of su, Sukhoi is a manufacturer, not a type, so it wasn't "made to rival the F-15"
3) stealth is nice, but if the enemy fighter pilot sees you with his own eyes, it's useless, a good handling, manoeuvrable plane is what you need at shorter range.4) I know of the vectoring systems tested on f-16, and that works great, but it's not in production, so it won't do anything in real life right now.
5) I didn't know that the f-22 project would be abandoned, how do you know that?
6) What the new f-15 probably will or will not exceed is not the point, although I doubt that it will be more manoeuvrable then a new type Sukhoi. The fact that you say that it probably won't outperform the f-16 is a good indication for that.

My point is, the world isn't black & white, it's grey tones. The US isn't "the best" at everything. That's no shame, it's just that people not born in the US can be intelligent too, even if they work for a Russian aircraft manufacturer. ( Don't forget how the US became the first country to have the a-bomb) Stop pushing the US military products to be the best. Oh and Redneck warned you to provide sources. I'd like that, 'cause for now it looks like you get your facts mixed up a little.

New type of the Sukhoy, what new type??????
With his own eyes? He first has to get close to the F-22! He'll be dead by than! :lol: :lol: :lol:
About raptor http://www.counterpunch.org/f22.html
And here is something to encourage us, the 22 lovers! http://www.dfw.com/mld/startelegram/news/state/8496484.htm
I'll find more.
And what else do you want? I'll provide you with the info!

i'll stick with the Comanche gunship, the Challenger II tank (UK) and the trusty bayonet :x :rambo:

Uncle_Sam said:
With his own eyes? He first has to get close to the F-22! He'll be dead by than! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not the point.
You said:
But in the matter of tech they are inferior to the West.
I simply gave an example of an area of science were the Russians have the US beat, Aerodynamics.

well, dunno if this would help but i think the good old Maus or E-100 would be awesome, 100 ton plus beasts of steal and iron, going 4 miles an hour, 2-3 cannons each, these two tanks, are what made command and conquer's "Mammoth Tank" from the first game, you have to love the super heavies :twisted: :rambo:

" stealth is nice, but if the enemy fighter pilot sees you with his own eyes, it's useless, a good handling, manoeuvrable plane is what you need at shorter range." There are no face to face fights.. There are American jets that can engage 6 targets at 200 miles at the same time with a flick of a switch. Im not sure but i believe its the F-15.

Back