World War Z by Max Brooks

Wheezcellbert

This isnt a 100% military novel but it does have military aspects in it. The book takes place in the present but you never really know any specifics on world events and who's truely in power of what. The author writes the book as though he had traveled the world and gotten interviews with different people and occupations, hence it not being 100% military. The background on the book is that a pandemic has broken loose in the world that re-animates the dead and that zombies are taking over the world. You go from the world view to the US and then back to what the world is doing. The book is a great read and hopefully he will be doing a sequal or another book like it. Tell me if you read it and like it and I hope all of you enjoy it for those that do pick it up.

I know a lot of people who have read this book and think the same as you, I havent read it yet and to be honest the genre doesnt really interest me but given the reviews and personal testimonials its getting from friends I may have to look it up.

This was my first zombie book and now Im hooked on it. What I did was saw it in the bookstore and I get 20% off so I just bought it started it and was hooked.

Back