World War III

Status
Not open for further replies.
WW III will NOT start because of a flashpoint in Iran or NK. I think the larger powers are more temperate than that. A larger scale war may occur but the lager powers nowadays will not let it go out of hand. It will take something more, such as two large powers colliding head-on over ideology and direct (not secondary) military objectives.

The following is what will cause a world war. This has both the nesacery elements of the ideology of two large powers clashing and also just as important a direct military objective.

If democracy and openess does not spread throughout the Isalmic world, then the Islamic fundamentalist will bring about the long awaited Muslim prophecy of Sunni and Shia unfication under one supreme leader. Uniting all the Muslim countries under one great Muslim empire, with over 1.5 billion people. (I don't believe democracy will last forever in the Middle east. What Bush has done for now is bought us time, which is the second best thing that can be asked for. So all the effort there is not in vain)

This Islamic empire will then go into a program of a massive arms buildup and then proceed (as their prophecy dictates) to invade Europe. This will cause WWIII.

Before the invasion starts they will strike both the US and Europe with simultaneuos EMP (electro magnetic pulse) missles in order to offset the West's technological edge. The purpose of this missle is to fry all electronic circuitry rendering them useless. Therby allowing them to use their massive manpower to their full advantage.

By this time the Islamic nations will already posses nuclear weapons therby negating the West of nuclear weapons, lest Muslims also use it. Therefore WWIII will be a mostly conventional war. Although in a larger scale than anything seen before, something that will make the Russian Front in WWII look like a skirmish.

This is how WWIII will start, how it will be won and by whom, thats another story for another discussion. I am mearly outlinning how it will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back