World War II Forum

OutcastHuman

I just made this forum on the 17th of Feb. I have no members to it, but since this is a military site and this is a military forum/rpg, I thought maybe you would be interested. The background of them game is this. Is 1935, Germany has yet to declare war on Poland and invade. WHat you do is choose a country you want to be, you set up there economy, military, infastructure, international relations, and trade policies. You have to be apporved by me at first and when I get 4 mods two of us will have to approve it. There are no country Bias aside from the players, so if Germany and US want to ally they can. Im really hoping some of you get into this and if you could just check it out that would be great and even if you dont register but have a comment or helpful idea just tell me. So heres the link and thank you very much for taking the time to read this. http://s9.invisionfree.com/Pre_WWII/

Well first I have to make the site and get it running but if you want you can be Switz but FYI Germany might invade you now.

Well all I have to say is this. If you mine your roads and no one is at war with you it could be considered an act of aggression and there is a thing called the airforce. Drop in special forces and large amounts of paratroopers have them unmine the roads and the tanks role in.

They were devistated by their own Civil War that ended earlier. I don't think they were in any position to do anything!

Ever tried to drop a bomb accurately in high mountain passes? Doesn't work so well. Least not with WWII era technology.

:lol: I could banter back and forth with you forever on this but I won't. Take a look at Switzerland's defenses during WWII though and you might get an idea what I'm talking about. The fact was that the Third Reich could've conquered Switzerland but it would've been so costly that they would've found it difficult to wage war in lands of more interest to them. It would also have destroyed their economic outlet to the rest of the world.

Back