Votes: 1 33.3%
  • They're possible

• They're very likely to be true

• Total voters

Wolfian

These have been voiced many times.

Do you believe there is something in the theory that the authorities knew what was going to happen?

Or are such theories for the paranoid?

These have been voiced many times.

Do you believe there is something in the theory that the authorities knew what was going to happen?

Or are such theories for the paranoid?

Such theories are not for the paranoid. The US Government had a lot to gain from the attack, the main one being preventing Iraq from dropping the Petrodollar. There's also the fact that the buildings couldn't have collapsed the way they did just by being struck by planes.
And let's not forget Building 7 of course which sustained only a little damage and still collapsed just like the towers.
If you're still skeptical watch these:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddz2mw2vaEg"]9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out (Free 1-hour version) AE911Truth.org - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI"]4409 -- (Unseen Footage) Tower 7 blasted into rubble from NEW angle! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=877gr6xtQIc"]Danny Jowenko on WTC 7 controlled demolition - YouTube[/ame]

There is no conspiracy the one thing I have learned in matters like this is that when you have more than one person who knows the truth then you have a sizable chance that the truth will come out.

In the case of 9/11 there are thousands if not tens of thousands that had family die, carried out the clean up or investigated the incident it is unlikely that all of them are holding in a secret of that magnetude.

So much like Elvis, JFK, Marilyn Monroe and the Moon Landings, 9/11 is pretty much as history says it is.

There is no conspiracy the one thing I have learned in matters like this is that when you have more than one person who knows the truth then you have a sizable chance that the truth will come out.

In the case of 9/11 there are thousands if not tens of thousands that had family die, carried out the clean up or investigated the incident it is unlikely that all of them are holding in a secret of that magnetude.

So much like Elvis, JFK, Marilyn Monroe and the Moon Landings, 9/11 is pretty much as history says it is.

That's an...interesting way of looking at things.

This conspiracy is one of the biggest in history and is perpetrated by one of the most brutal and corrupt Governments in history and, without meaning to cause offense, a lot of the American people have been conditioned to believe that their Government isn't capable of corruption and murder. As a result most of them don't question the official stories given to them by their Government.

There's a substantial amount of evidence pointing towards other sides to the story and with each new detail the official story begins to look more and more like fiction.

Just remember that the History we're taught is the History that our Government wants us to hear.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAZqMaBY2MI"]The Truth about School - YouTube[/ame]

That's an...interesting way of looking at things.

This conspiracy is one of the biggest in history and is perpetrated by one of the most brutal and corrupt Governments in history and, without meaning to cause offense, a lot of the American people have been conditioned to believe that their Government isn't capable of corruption and murder. As a result most of them don't question the official stories given to them by their Government.

Dude I have reached the conclusion that all governments are brutal and corrupt these days the US government may have more resources at its disposal but it is no different to anyone elses.

There's a substantial amount of evidence pointing towards other sides to the story and with each new detail the official story begins to look more and more like fiction.

Nope sorry there is not a substantial amount of evidence to support a conspiracy just because some die hard malcontent in a tin hat wants to extrapolate some miniscule theory into a story does not make it a true story.

Lets see how easy it is to make things up, your flag says you are in the UK yet I did not see you there last time I was there so you must be lying, nothing in that comment is a lie and there are 3 provable facts (Your flag says UK, I was in the UK and I did not see you), so why are you making this up?

Conspiracies have two problems (at least):
1) They lack a network of facts to corroborate the story all the way through so they always require a "secret" to tie things together.

2) They never stand up to time the more people you have involved the more likely someone will spill the beans and how many people are involved in 9/11, tens of thousands from victims families to those that supposedly planned and carried out the attacks it is unlikely that in 12 years not one has come forward.

Just remember that the History we're taught is the History that our Government wants us to hear.[/QUOTE]

You know I might have taken what you're saying into account if I hadn't watched this
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsRm8M-qOjQ"]2013 NEW Loose Change 3rd Edition! MUST SEE! 9/11 Truth - YouTube[/ame]
Just watched this a couple of hours ago. Before now I was doubtful of the official story. Now I'm certain that it was b******t. This reinforces my point that there's a substantial amount of evidence to suggest foul play on behalf of the Government

The reality is that you want to believe it was a conspiracy which makes what anyone says an irrelevance but I will tell you now that the physics of what they say does not add up, further to that in events of this magnitude the first 24 hours reports are mostly hysterical nonsense made by confused and stressed people that you can not base anything off.

What's next you want us to believe that Bush and Cheney were diabolical genius's who can plan and enact something like this and get away with it and that all of of the countless thousands of people involved in making it happen would stay silent about it.

Last edited:
What's next you want us to believe that Bush and Cheney were diabolical genius's who can plan and enact something like this and get away with it ---snip---

Pbbbttt,.... Those two couldn't discretely organise a head job in a whorehouse armed with a tip truck full of $100 bills.

Last edited:
The reality is that you want to believe it was a conspiracy which makes what anyone says an irrelevance but I will tell you now that the physics of what they say does not add up, further to that in events of this magnitude the first 24 hours reports are mostly hysterical nonsense made by confused and stressed people that you can not base anything off.

What's next you want us to believe that Bush and Cheney were diabolical genius's who can plan and enact something like this and get away with it and that all of of the countless thousands of people involved in making it happen would stay silent about it.

Now I never implied that Bush had complete power over this operation. There were many who had something to gain from an invasion of Iraq and this gave them a valid reason to do so. Also what do you mean by the physics don't add up?

-Thousands of demolition experts have come forth and said that the buildings could not have collapsed the way they did given the official story
-Traces of thermite was found in the rubble at ground zero
-Building 7 should not have collapsed at all, at least not immediately and especially not in the exact same way that the larger towers did
-The official story given to us would have us believe that a Boeing 747 crashed into the Pentagon when there is no evidence to suggest that it did
-There was next to no debris at the site of the alleged crash of the plane headed for the Capitol Building
-We were told that three of the black boxes at the towers did not survive the crash but apparently one of the hijacker's passports did (Black Boxes are built to withstand extreme amounts of damage)
-The official story concluded that flaming jet fuel weakened the steel beams inside of the towers allowing it to fall when that jet fuel couldn't have burned hotter than 800 degrees Celsius at the most
-When digging up rubble the firefighters were put under constant surveillance by the FBI and were ordered to stop when they started to dig too far
-The missing gold
-The only camera that could have provided any clear visual proof that it was indeed a plane that crashed into the Pentagon was taken by the FBI and never released to the public.
-The official story would have us believe that several phone calls were made from the planes by the passengers via their cell phones which would have been nearly physically impossible for cell phones back then.

And finally my personal favorite:

-The CIA had dealings with Osama Bin Laden prior to the attacks, listing him as: Tim Osman in their files. He was a CIA asset

Are you really still gonna go with the official story?

Back