World Terror Leaders want you to vote Democratic!

This is kind of long, but it's a must read.

From World Net Daily

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52747

JERUSALEM – Everybody has an opinion about next Tuesday's midterm congressional election in the U.S. – including senior terrorist leaders interviewed by WND who say they hope Americans sweep the Democrats into power because of the party's position on withdrawing from Iraq, a move, as they see it, that ensures victory for the worldwide Islamic resistance.

The terrorists told WorldNetDaily an electoral win for the Democrats would prove to them Americans are "tired." They rejected statements from some prominent Democrats in the U.S. that a withdrawal from Iraq would end the insurgency, explaining an evacuation would prove resistance works and would compel jihadists to continue fighting until America is destroyed. They said a withdrawal would also embolden their own terror groups to enhance "resistance" against Israel. "Of course Americans should vote Democrat," Jihad Jaara, a senior member of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terror group and the infamous leader of the 2002 siege of Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, told WND. "This is why American Muslims will support the Democrats, because there is an atmosphere in America that encourages those who want to withdraw from Iraq.

It is time that the American people support those who want to take them out of this Iraqi mud," said Jaara, speaking to WND from exile in Ireland, where he was sent as part of an internationally brokered deal that ended the church siege. ................. Read more on the link.

To bad people are soooooo clueless they dont get it

What I fear is that the Democrats might have had something to do with the situation. That sounds really bad, but I just have this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that tells me there is more to the need to get democrats in office than we know.

I haven't seen such a dirty political season ever in my life.

The bigges problem is that if you sling mud you get it on yourself as well.

Another saying is that if you are slinging mud you are losing ground!

Well we have a new leader in the sorriest piece of election scare mongering catagory, although I am still waiting for the discovery of a stone tablet with the 11th commandment stating "thou shalt not vote democratic", a photo of Kerry and Bin Laden buying burkha's or the old favourite pre-election terror alert upgrade.

Seriously this nonsense is wasted as all the rabid right already intend to vote republican and all the loony left will vote democratic which will just leave the undecided and I am pretty sure they are smart enough to realise that little will change no matter which way they vote hence the reason they were undecided in the first place.

Not to mention that it doesn't take a genius to realise that a terrorist would expect you to do the opposite of what he wants so telling people to vote democratic would obviously mean he wants the republicans hence a vote for the democrats would be defying him (I am sure I saw this on an Abbot and Costello show) you know that whole reverse psychology thing.

I say we start the Federalist party back up. Who's with me?

hamiltonbg3.gif

Well we have a new leader in the sorriest piece of election scare mongering catagory, although I am still waiting for the discovery of a stone tablet with the 11th commandment stating "thou shalt not vote democratic", a photo of Kerry and Bin Laden buying burkha's or the old favourite pre-election terror alert upgrade.

Seriously this nonsense is wasted as all the rabid right already intend to vote republican and all the loony left will vote democratic which will just leave the undecided and I am pretty sure they are smart enough to realise that little will change no matter which way they vote hence the reason they were undecided in the first place.

Not to mention that it doesn't take a genius to realise that a terrorist would expect you to do the opposite of what he wants so telling people to vote democratic would obviously mean he wants the republicans hence a vote for the democrats would be defying him (I am sure I saw this on an Abbot and Costello show) you know that whole reverse psychology thing.

I'll take your advice when you are voting in our elections.

I simply cannot understand how anyone could vote Republican.

The levels of incompetance, stupidity, corruption that the last Democratic congress took 40 years achieve the Republicans have managed to do in just 13.

Whats even worse to me is that certain people will go to extremely lengths to place the blame in that party thats been completely out of power for the last 6 years (except for a 15 month period).

The reason the GOP is losing is because they deserve to, its time for a little introspection of whats wrong, blaming everything on Demoscrats is not a strategy thats going to win in the long run.

This sentiment is not only from the Dems but from many Republicans as well.

It wasnt advice it was a comment.

Good, then I can file it with the rest of your posts. Let's see, that's under BS.

Sounds like you are both pissed.

Anyway the Republicans appear to be on the skids. How sad!

What you have to remember is the old saying: Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

Return Wednesday and revisit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I simply cannot understand how anyone could vote Republican.

The levels of incompetance, stupidity, corruption that the last Democratic congress took 40 years achieve the Republicans have managed to do in just 13.

Whats even worse to me is that certain people will go to extremely lengths to place the blame in that party thats been completely out of power for the last 6 years (except for a 15 month period).

The reason the GOP is losing is because they deserve to, its time for a little introspection of whats wrong, blaming everything on Demoscrats is not a strategy thats going to win in the long run.

This sentiment is not only from the Dems but from many Republicans as well.
You think so?
I can understand how people will vote Republican.
Much more,I can't understand why Mr Carry can tals so rude.
From my view,some republican policy is alike what I think (especially in diplomacy).
All right,I know US should agree kyoto protocol.

http://hurryupharry.bloghouse.net/archives/2006/11/02/help_us_jon_carry.php

Sandy

I said before on another thread, as Kerry is a Vietnam combat veteren I seriously doubt he meant to be rude. What he said was a slip of the tongue, sometimes we mean to say something and it just comes out all wrong, it happens to everyone. The right would love to spin that whole episode out of context to score political points but the truth is they know fully well it was merely a verbal gaffe. Which is why they wisely dropped the issue. Should he have apologized sooner? Yes. I won't try to defend him on that, I personally never liked him. But if the best the GOP can do is point the finger at Kerry being tongue-tied for a single moment, thats evidence enough of how really pathetic their agenda truly is.

But this isnt about Kerry, Kerry is single senator out of 100 whose not even running in this election. This is about a political party that has become so decandent and inept even many of its own party members want it to lose. The GOP has controlled congress since 1994, they accomplished practiclly nothing except salary raise for themselves, and huge payoffs for their friends, both at the expense of the American taxpayer.

The Dems may not do any better, but at least they should get their chance. Its time for this useless group to go, they have long outstayed their welcome.

Last edited:
Well it looks like we share similar opinions of each others value then, its agreement wonderful.

The only real difference is my opinoin is fact based and yours is very questionable.

Sandy

I said before on another thread, as Kerry is a Vietnam combat veteren I seriously doubt he meant to be rude. What he said was a slip of the tongue, sometimes we mean to say something and it just comes out all wrong, it happens to everyone. The right would love to spin that whole episode out of context to score political points but the truth is they know fully well it was merely a verbal gaffe. Which is why they wisely dropped the issue. Should he have apologized sooner? Yes. I won't try to defend him on that, I personally never liked him. But if the best the GOP can do is point the finger at Kerry being tongue-tied for a single moment, thats evidence enough of how really pathetic their agenda truly is.

But this isnt about Kerry, Kerry is single senator out of 100 whose not even running in this election. This is about a political party that has become so decandent and inept even many of its own party members want it to lose. The GOP has controlled congress since 1994, they accomplished practiclly nothing except salary raise for themselves, and huge payoffs for their friends, both at the expense of the American taxpayer.

The Dems may not do any better, but at least they should get their chance. Its time for this useless group to go, they have long outstayed their welcome.

Kerry's combat record, althought seemingly distinguished, is very questionable. He was awarded all of his medals for a four month stint. His purple hearts (spelled with lower case to show my disdain for the methods he got them) never kept him out of service.

Of the many Purple Heart awardee's I know personally none of them survived without some pretty substantial proof of their wounds. Scars, missing body parts and a VA Disability to go with it. I believe Kerry has minor scars that may be visible in the right light.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only real difference is my opinoin is fact based and yours is very questionable.

Seems unfortunate that your method of "discussion" seems to be based around insulting anyone that doesnt agree with you but hey when objectivity and fact goes out the window whats left right.

Senior Chief

Here's what wrong with that story.

You have a group of individuals (Swift Boats for BS) that like magic suddenly appear 6 months before a presidential election. This group is lead by a person John McNeil who by coincidence had a spent 20 years harboring a person grudge against Kerry, after Kerry embarrassed him on the Dick Cavitt show. Mcneil never actually served with Kerry, arriving in Kerrys unit only after Kerry was shipped home, but was magically omnipotent about events he never actually witnessed.

Only 1 of the 3000 members of this group actually served with Kerry and he wasnt present either time Kerry was wounded. But surprising all Kerrys crewmen (who were on his boat the same time he was) back up his claims about his wounds. Another member of this group that was present at the incident in which Kerry won his Silver Star stated that he approved of the tactics Kerry used and that he merited the award.

But the most amazing coincidence of all, this same group was fully funded by a GOP front group in which several of their board members worked for the Bush reelection campaign.

Senior Chief

Here's what wrong with that story.

You have a group of individuals (Swift Boats for BS) that like magic suddenly appear 6 months before a presidential election. This group is lead by a person John McNeil who by coincidence had a spent 20 years harboring a person grudge against Kerry, after Kerry embarrassed him on the Dick Cavitt show. Mcneil never actually served with Kerry, arriving in Kerrys unit only after Kerry was shipped home, but was magically omnipotent about events he never actually witnessed.

Only 1 of the 3000 members of this group actually served with Kerry and he wasnt present either time Kerry was wounded. But surprising all Kerrys crewmen (who were on his boat the same time he was) back up his claims about his wounds. Another member of this group that was present at the incident in which Kerry won his Silver Star stated that he approved of the tactics Kerry used and that he merited the award.

But the most amazing coincidence of all, this same group was fully funded by a GOP front group in which several of their board members worked for the Bush reelection campaign.

Do you like to only do research that benifits your case?

Kerry is the flipper flopper of them all and his whole military service is something to be brought under questioning, I mean how did a man that served for only 4 months in vietnam become so decorated so fast? It is not comon at all and most people disagree with him. Plus he has a history of bashing the military.

You leave out sooooo much, that it isnt even funny. It is really much like the mainstream news media, do you work for the main stream news media and just use the tobacco thing as a cover up. Seriously you really think the democrats are angels you have to be kidding me. Needless to say though the entire government is screwed the dems are bad the republicans are bad, they are only out for saving their own ass.

Let's look at history and then tell me who has run this country the most and well I would say that all the previous stated aside they did a damn fine job.

Then again perhapes you have been brainwashed and fell victim to the end of the world preachings and the need for us to give them more of our money so that they can save us democrat party.

Last edited:
Sandy

To mmrash

I respect you opinion.
His failure doesn't mean defeat of Democratic Party.
But I don't like US democrats.
Of course,this is completely my sentimental reason.
But do you need any reason?
And this discussion about Republic or Democratic depend on own sentimental.
"I vote them because I like them"
That's all.
Don't you think so?

Back