Who Is the World’s Worst Dictator?

You make a good argument for going feral. :)

When you say intellectual do you mean that in terms of intelligence or profession like say an
academic?
Whoever said this post was "intentional bashing" is a ****ing idiot. It was a comment to a friend, Senojekips, who took no offense and understood the cultural reference. Educate yourself before you attempt to pass judgement ya gutless moron.

^^^ Now that is bashing.

Whoever said this post was "intentional bashing" is a ****ing idiot. It was a comment to a friend, Senojekips, who took no offense and understood the cultural reference. Educate yourself before you attempt to pass judgement ya gutless moron.

^^^ Now that is bashing.

now now bulldog, your wouldn't be worried about your internet reputation now would you?

i think you may be starting to see the value in having reputation automatically leave the name of the person that repped you.

btw, it wasn't me, im sure an admin can confirm for you if need be

Nah, couldn't give a rat's arse about that... and I did not think it was you. We may not agree but you have honor and I respect that.

Hell I don't care about the negative points, just do it for valid reasons like "You're a dumbass" or "You suck"... really pisses me off when idiots try to validate things intellectually and get it all wrong.

We may not agree but you have honor and I respect that.

awwwwwwwww :blush:

Hell I don't care about the negative points, just do it for valid reasons like "You're a dumbass" or "You suck"... really pisses me off when idiots try to validate things intellectually and get it all wrong.

yeah we use the same system on the forum i usually post on, and the ignorant comments left to tend to rile you up some. i expect that will tail off alot once the admins bring in automatic naming of rep

Why Europe Has Leverage With Iran
By ROGER STERN

European resistance to American triumphalism has its uses. But with respect to Iran, Europe's behavior is downright dangerous. Our welcome guest, French President Nicolas Sarkozy -- who just visited President Bush in Maine after vacationing in New Hampshire -- could change this.

Here's the problem: The U.S. stopped investing in ... Read More

^^^ Now that is bashing.

I'm sorry to see that this cowardly sh!t is still going on, someone needs to get a little maturity here. Yep, someone was just looking for a reason to try and validate his negative rep, I understood the comment perfectly as BD said.

I realise that some Australian idiom may be lost on others, but if you don't understand, and you are not directly involved in the conversation, it would be good matters to let it slide.

I must admit that BDs understanding of these things has taken me aback on occasion because on this forum I adopt the mindset that I am talking to an American.

I'm sorry to see that this cowardly sh!t is still going on, someone needs to get a little maturity here. Yep, someone was just looking for a reason to try and validate his negative rep, I understood the comment perfectly as BD said.

I realise that some Australian idiom may be lost on others, but if you don't understand, and you are not directly involved in the conversation, it would be good matters to let it slide.

I must admit that BDs understanding of these things has taken me aback on occasion because on this forum I adopt the mindset that I am talking to an American.

Well I am only planning to use the rep system sparingly and I doubt I will ever use it for handing out negative points as I prefer the personal touch for those.

So there ya go, one more thing we agree on. Scary huh. :)

Well I am only planning to use the rep system sparingly and I doubt I will ever use it for handing out negative points as I prefer the personal touch for those.

So there ya go, one more thing we agree on. Scary huh. :)

Ahhh,... tis that, Monty. Disappointing too, no, not our agreement, the other matter. I had hoped that the members here were all a little more mature than that. Like yourself, I have not given any negative reps, mainly because I believe that whatever views are expressed on this forum stays here and certainly does not affect my life in any negative way.

Yes,... I am as guilty as anyone of pushing my point on occasions, but I think no less of the person(s) with whom I disagree, because of it.

Ahhh,... tis that, Monty. Disappointing too, no, not our agreement, the other matter. I had hoped that the members here were all a little more mature than that. Like yourself, I have not given any negative reps, mainly because I believe that whatever views are expressed on this forum stays here and certainly does not affect my life in any negative way.

Yes,... I am as guilty as anyone of pushing my point on occasions, but I think no less of the person(s) with whom I disagree, because of it.

I haven't used the Rep System at all either way, nor do I plan to.
I just Post back, and say what I have to say about things, good or bad.

Back