Who Is the World’s Worst Dictator?

I don't believe that we've got a Minuteman aimmed at Chavez. Kinda a waste of a good ICBM IMO. Like my granpa used to say "that would be like huntin ants with a shotgun.":sniper:

Putins not totally undeserving of being on the list. But I do think the list is a little wonky.

I don't believe that we've got a Minuteman aimmed at Chavez. Kinda a waste of a good ICBM IMO. Like my granpa used to say "that would be like huntin ants with a shotgun.":sniper:

Putins not totally undeserving of being on the list. But I do think the list is a little wonky.

new list?

limited to top ten?

We should not forget that many who claim to be democratic are in fact dictators with a measured time of rule. There are few who meet the demands of a true democracy - Government by the people, through the people, for the people - mostly once they get in power, the people do not count one little dot. To my mind, Benes was the worst dictator we ever had in Europe, but no doubt others will not agree with this opinion.

We should not forget that many who claim to be democratic are in fact dictators with a measured time of rule. There are few who meet the demands of a true democracy - Government by the people, through the people, for the people - mostly once they get in power, the people do not count one little dot. To my mind, Benes was the worst dictator we ever had in Europe, but no doubt others will not agree with this opinion.

:)

Even worse than Germany's Hitler?

So many to choose from... so little time.

For me it's a toss up, in the past, Stalin, in the present, Kim Jong Il. Overall I guess Joe Stalin has killed more of his own people than Kim (as far as we know) so far, so he'd have to get my vote.

So many to choose from... so little time.

For me it's a toss up, in the past, Stalin, in the present, Kim Jong Il. Overall I guess Joe Stalin has killed more of his own people than Kim (as far as we know) so far, so he'd have to get my vote.

20th century =

in no particular order

stalin
hitler
pol pot
mao
mugabi
idi amin
castro
charles taylor
shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
kim jong ill
mussalini
franco
kim ill sung
Milosevic

Last edited:
For 20th century dictators, Milosevic could be on that list too. He did a good job of tearing Yugoslavia up. He's dead, but the repercussions of his racist policies are still keeping several thousand NATO troops busy all over the former Yugoslavia.

IMG_0831.jpg

20th century =

in no particular order

stalin
hitler
pol pot
mao
mugabi
idi amin
castro
charles taylor
shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
kim jong ill
mussalini
franco
kim ill sung
Milosevic

God bless the Shah of Iran. You made that list up and His Majesty doesnt belong to the list cuz he was not a dictator at all. He didnt share the characteristics of a common dictator with those men.

So give or take, you have no clue as always about what dictatorship is cuz u never lived in one. But it is a lot to expect from you, I kno.

Your list is wrong and that's all I can tell you, young man!

well it cant be wrong, as it's drawn up on my own opinion. and by definition, an opinion can be wrong.

so, as i have said feel free to make up your own list and sensibly contribute to the discussion at hand, or piss off and leave us to it.

Your list is wrong and that's all I can tell you, young man!

P80 I am not going to get embroiled in your stupid and constant baiting, as it seems to me that is all you are her for.

Read the first post that YOU made, The question is "Who is the World's worst dictator". Nowhere that I can see does it state that only those in the list can be used.

I chose Joe Stalin as he is my choice of the Worlds worst dictator based on YOUR question.

Back