World power

which of these countries would have effects that will create a better world if they are the most pwe

• china

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • unitedstates

• india

• russia

• Japan

• northkorea ( sounds silly, but meh)

• south korea ( possible, but they would have to invade

• Total voters
i prefer EU, China, Russia and U.S have some what banlanced power, it makes the world a better place.

en...world in the future will be influenced by not just one nation...

i 'd rather vote for EU, India, US, Russia and China

Uk is a apart of the EU, what do they teach you at school there?

Standard and way of living points to EU.

Maybe even Hong cong or south Korea

take this

dougal said:
Uk is a apart of the EU, what do they teach you at school there?

Standard and way of living points to EU.

Maybe even Hong cong or south Korea

Well actually we are part of EU but we are set aside differently to the EU, take for example, Ire. has euro's UK don't.

If you see what I mean

That maybe the 1 i am thinking of!!

Ain't no way UK will have euro's, damn bringing in the metric system confused me and the £2 coin!!

"south korea ( possible, but they would have to invade"
Invade what?
We're not like you guys so I don't think you need me to tell you where you can take this comment.

South Korea as a super power is an absurdly long shot. And I don't think we have the national character to handle such a responsibility anyways.

i forgot to say.... canada would be a very good choice.....if we could really pick one out without selffish thoughts......

I am an American, but I voted EU, because America has been the world's only mega-power for the last... 15 years. And we havn't done much.

Actually a lot has happened if you paid attention. The world has changed a lot. Basically all the things that went on overseas over the past 10 years or so hit the hardest on Sept 11th, 2001 in the US and again March 11th 2004 in Spain.
It's a different world now. And there's a lot of things going on. Things didn't change overnight on Sept 11th. It was changing over the past decade and people were simply oblivious to it.

ha ha ha ha

I think people see america as the "mega power" as theya re the ones in the lime light 97% of the time. People forget the power and countrol other countries have.

Stand by people.....................SCOTTISH ARE COMING.

ok so I watched braveheart the otehr night!!!

Still they could kick major arse

the_13th_redneck said:
Actually a lot has happened if you paid attention. The world has changed a lot. Basically all the things that went on overseas over the past 10 years or so hit the hardest on Sept 11th, 2001 in the US and again March 11th 2004 in Spain.
It's a different world now. And there's a lot of things going on. Things didn't change overnight on Sept 11th. It was changing over the past decade and people were simply oblivious to it.

Yeah, i.e. South America, Drug control, the US has it's hand in almost every major political treaty or military conflict.

Australia possibly.

That's right. We are so bloody relaxed. The world would be a better place if you all acted like Aussies. The worst that'd happen is you'd spend a night in the overnight lock up with a hang over. The rest of the world has got to relax and learn to take the piss out of themselves a bit. We can do any job as well, if not better, than anyone else in the world, but we don't take ourselves to seriously. So yeah, Australia could be the best influence on the rest of the world.

Australia is so secluded from the rest of the world, you don't have to care about infiltration, no borders, maybe just those illegal immigrants from one country named Indonesia
Whats Australia's population like? I think its about 1/5 th of Indonesia which is 4 times smaller in size than Australia
Now one can then imagine how sparsely populated Australia is, sure anyone would be relaxed and have a great time if they were born in a country like Australia
imo there are not just enough ppl in Australia to have a significant influence on the world
You have a beautiful country and it has remained like that only because of its seclusion, I think Aussies should be contended with that

Back