World power

which of these countries would have effects that will create a better world if they are the most pwe

• china

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • unitedstates

• india

• russia

• Japan

• northkorea ( sounds silly, but meh)

• south korea ( possible, but they would have to invade

• Total voters
I am an American, but I voted EU, because America has been the world's only mega-power for the last... 15 years. And we havn't done much.
That's a very good point, Sea Cadet. :rambo:

Australia is so secluded from the rest of the world, you don't have to care about infiltration, no borders, maybe just those illegal immigrants from one country named Indonesia
Whats Australia's population like? I think its about 1/5 th of Indonesia which is 4 times smaller in size than Australia
Now one can then imagine how sparsely populated Australia is, sure anyone would be relaxed and have a great time if they were born in a country like Australia
imo there are not just enough ppl in Australia to have a significant influence on the world
You have a beautiful country and it has remained like that only because of its seclusion, I think Aussies should be contended with that

We are content. I believe that the population to land space ratio is about 1 person to every 2 square kilometers. Pretty good ratio if you ask me. Our population is approx 20 million people.

Although you say we may not have a big enough population to a big influence on the world, we are the most militarily, socially and economically advanced nation in our region. That is more important. If you have an over populated 3rd world country, you cant really be a very good influence on the world now can you.

Re: take this

Anya1982 said:
dougal said:
Uk is a apart of the EU, what do they teach you at school there?

Standard and way of living points to EU.

Maybe even Hong cong or south Korea

Well actually we are part of EU but we are set aside differently to the EU, take for example, Ire. has euro's UK don't.

If you see what I mean

Same with basicly every country in the EU :p

7.62 said:
I am an American, but I voted EU, because America has been the world's only mega-power for the last... 15 years. And we havn't done much.
That's a very good point, Sea Cadet. :rambo:

Read my post for this subject please.

the_13th_redneck said:
Actually a lot has happened if you paid attention. The world has changed a lot. Basically all the things that went on overseas over the past 10 years or so hit the hardest on Sept 11th, 2001 in the US and again March 11th 2004 in Spain.
It's a different world now. And there's a lot of things going on. Things didn't change overnight on Sept 11th. It was changing over the past decade and people were simply oblivious to it.

Yeah, i.e. South America, Drug control, the US has it's hand in almost every major political treaty or military conflict

As you can see, the US was doing stuff, people just didn't care until September 11th.

Aussienick is right. Everyone should just act like Australians they're the number one absolute friendliest and greatest people i've ever met.

Back