World Peace - Page 3

View Poll Results :How should world peace be achieved?
Military strength 4 16.00%
Diplomacy (politics) 5 20.00%
Never gonna happen 16 64.00%
Other (please specify) 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

May 14th, 2004  
Marksman

yes,sad but true,at least UN and KFOR guys have a life time job
May 31st, 2004  
silent driller

I believe world peace will be achieved when the whole world is forced to unite against the Martians!
May 31st, 2004  
Marksman

LoL
--
Boots
June 1st, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

no world peace will be achived once i become MONKEY BOY, half man, half monkey
June 1st, 2004  
Marksman

The frase "world peace" includes milions and milions of people with diferent understandings and points of view
June 1st, 2004  
Nero

Not gonna happen, and I don't want it to either. Not because I lvoe violence, but because conflict is part of what makes us all human, and besides, I don't remember who said it, but "It takes the worst out of man to bring the best out of man." If there were no violence or bad things like that, we wouldn't know who our heros are.

Ok, I'm done now.
June 6th, 2004  
otterbear2468

Its NEVER gonna happen, we humans as a species dont have the ability to live in complete harmony with each other.
June 7th, 2004  
Marksman

Thats the point of it all,in "world peace" different understandings and religions would have to learn how to live together which is quite hard,inposible
June 22nd, 2004  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero
Not gonna happen, and I don't want it to either. Not because I lvoe , but because conflict is part of what makes us all human, and besides, I don't remember who said it, but "It takes the worst out of man to bring the best out of man." If there were no or bad things like that, we wouldn't know who our heros are.

Ok, I'm done now.
Thus sayeth Nero my hero...