The world only protests when Israel Strikes

of Anti semitism because I'm not, what i will admit to is the fact that I'm "anti Zionist", (or the majority of their philosophy) which is a cat of a completely different colour.
Remember, I'm an Atheist, so I just ignore the religious baggage of both sides. I don't care that the Jews allegedly killed Christ 2000 years ago, to me, if he existedat all as a person he was just anothe religious fraud. No, this clip was merely included because it was next on the list, to show the type of niggling things that people have to put up with from those who steal their land and kill their children. The sad thing is that if you really want i can keep posting other clips of similar events every day. My point being that it is not an isolated event.
Sherman, don't worry too much, I am not perhaps the boogie man you think, I am not being a troll nor trying to insult you personally. (Read my Signature)

I am just showing you and others like you that there is a world opinion outside of Israel and the USA that you never seem to see or hear about. It is far better than these amateur clips from YouTube with professional video and cameramen from recognised news agencies. Your problem is that you live surrounded by your own propaganda, and don't seem to realise that people outside your country get to see many of the things that are never broadcast in Israel. Some are no more than annoyances, some like starving the populations of entire areas with enforced curfews are more serious, others are disgusting, no better than the nazi treatment of the Jews.

Don't worry about a few suicide bombings, we allknow why they happen, people do not sacrifice their own lives unless they are trying to tell the world that they are at the end of their rope, and have nothing left other than to kill themselves. While they are at it they may as well take some of their enemies with them.

How desperate would you have to be, to strap explosives to yourself and walk into a crowded Arab market and the turn yourself into mince meat?

I realise it will never happen, as the world is slowly becoming a more civilised place but, if ever the Jews are judged as the nazis were, there would be a lot more hangings.

Yes , this just establishes precisely my last post , 49, in just about every respect. I need add no more. ''Anti-Zionist ?? Ha! A pound to a penny you don't even know what The Zionist Movement is all about. Quick, check it out!

Last edited:
Yes , this just establishes precisely my last post , 49, in just about every respect. I need add no more. ''Anti-Zionist ?? Ha! A pound to a penny you don't even know what The Zionist Movement is all about. Quick, check it out!
Another of your needlessly stupid, and completely unfounded statements I see.

Your time would be better spent if you did some research yourself and Googled "Jeremy Jones" Zionist Adelaide... Yes,... that's J, O, N, E, S.

Sorry Del Boy but you've fallen completely on your @rse,... yet again...:bravo:

Good one Del Boy,... What do you do for a second act,... fill your pants and sing Happy birthday??

Last edited:
The life of Arabs in Israel is not a life at all,... it is barely an existence, and if the militant extremist settlers have their way they won't have that either. In short it is a form of genocide in penny lots.

No, it isent, you dont know what life for an Arab in israel is like. Israeli arabs have more political freedom than arabs in most arab countries.

You may mean a palestinian in the territories, and even than you are wrong.

The "territories" shouldn't that be "terror"tories" , I don't care where they are, I mean any Arabs (or anyone else) under Israeli oppression. The News is full of stories regarding Israels continued over reaction and heavy handed tactics

Here's an interesting find from the USA, From an American Jewish Political Scientist no less: http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=80191&sectionid=351020202

Israel seeking Arab obeisance
Definition of obeisance: An attitude of deference or homage.

The following is full text interview with lecturer, author and renowned Palestine-Israel scholar Gary Norman Finkelstein in New York.

Press TV: Nearly a week of violence in Gaza. What do you make of the situation there?

* Finkelstein: It is hard to make any definite judgments about the military situation. The goals of the Israeli government it seems to me are pretty clear. Number one Israel wants to reestablish what it calls its deterrence capacity. That is a technical term that the Israelis use. It basically means to restore the fear of Israel among the Arab states in the region.

Yep, that's really great treatment, make them get down on their knees,... then needlessly kill their women and children

Like I said, I'm sure that your News must be censored, or you wouldn't say the things that you do.

Last edited:
The "territories" shouldn't that be "terror"tories" , I don't care where they are, I mean any Arabs (or anyone else) under Israeli oppression.

Do try to keep a mature attitude, will you?

That is a technical term that the Israelis use. It basically means to restore the fear of Israel among the Arab states in the region.

Yes, its exactly the point. The only reason Egypt and Jordan have peace agrremants with us is that thier governemnts are scared of military conflict with us. I see nothing wrong wit h making our enemy scared of us.

Yep, that's really great treatment, make them get down on their knees,... then needlessly kill their women and children

Dont resort to emtional whining. No one is killing anyone needlessly. If Israel wanted to kill Palestinian civilians we would have 10000 dead by now, not 400. As to getting them on their knees, yes since its the only way to make Hamas stop shooting their rockets. The object of war is to coherse the enemy to stop fighting and accept your peace.

Like I said, I'm sure that your News must be censored, or you wouldn't say the things that you do.
No, the fact that someone dosent agree with you dosent mean you know more than him. I am not censored in anyway. We have Israeli news(usually more left wing than foreign ones), CNN, Sky, Fox, Al-Jazeera, german news, russian news, you name it. I have more exess to news than probably any other country in the world, because there are so many people here that know 2,3,4 langauges. Dont try to make it seem like you know better, remember I have actually see this **** up close.

Do try to keep a mature attitude, will you?
If maturity had any part in this, there would be no need to be having this discussion, the israelis would piull back to their own borders and then start seriously working out how you could start making reparations for all the murder and mayhem you have bought to the Palestinian people (By my earlier description)
Dont resort to emtional whining. No one is killing anyone needlessly. If Israel wanted to kill Palestinian civilians we would have 10000 dead by now, not 400. As to getting them on their knees, yes since its the only way to make Hamas stop shooting their rockets. The object of war is to coherse the enemy to stop fighting and accept your peace.
That would be great if it were your country giving you the right to dictate the terms. But the fact is that it is not, it is "their" country incorrectly given to you by persons who never had the right to do it in the first place. Anyway their "rockets" are no more than fireworks compared with what you are returning fire with.
It is this classic over reaction that is raising the ire of the world that we read about in the press every day.
No, the fact that someone dosent agree with you dosent mean you know more than him. I am not censored in anyway. We have Israeli news(usually more left wing than foreign ones), CNN, Sky, Fox, Al-Jazeera, german news, russian news, you name it. I have more exess to news than probably any other country in the world, because there are so many people here that know 2,3,4 langauges. Dont try to make it seem like you know better, remember I have actually see this **** up close.
Well you want to step back a bit and look at the whole picture. I only need to see the news in one language to understand it. How do you know that your news is not censored, do you think the powers that be would censor the content of your news, then tell you that it's censored? Now that's just stupid. I'm obviously seeing a different version to you, because you would not say the things you do if we were both seeing the daily atrocities being committed. Or are you like some of a certain group from sixty years ago, that new exactly what was going on but decided to just ignore it, because it did not suit their purposes?

Just in case you have forgotten. The very title of this thread indicates what the remainder of the free world thinks of Israels participation in this attack. I am certainly not on my own by a long, lonnnnggg chalk.

Ask youself the question, "Why does the World only protest when Israel strikes"?? Just think about it for a minute, do you think that the rest of the world has it all wrong and only the Israelis are right?

Last edited:
If maturity had any part in this, there would be no need to be having this discussion, the israelis would piull back to their own borders and then start seriously working out how you could start making reparations for all the murder and mayhem you have bought to the Palestinian people (By my earlier description)

Again, that is your opinion. My view is diffrent. The Arabs repeteadly choose war over peace, so I see no reason we should reparate them for anything.

Anyway their "rockets" are no more than fireworks compared with what you are returning fire with.

Do you expect us to dumb down our military so it will be a "fair fight"? What planet dose that come from?

It is this classic over reaction that is raising the ire of the world that we read about in the press every day

Frankly if the world press had to fight wars we would all be speaking German or russian by now.

Well you want to step back a bit and look at the whole picture. I only need to see the news in one language to understand it.

Just in case you have forgotten, the title of this thread indicates what the remainder of the free world thinks of Israels participation in this. I am certainly not on my own by a long, lonnnnggg chalk.

No doubt you are right. My argument is that the world pres, much like you, is consistently pro under-dog. Being weaker dose not make you more moral. Germany in 1944 was weaker than the Allies. North Korea is weaker than South Korea, and so on.

My problem is that even with out seeing the news i live here and isee things from very up close. When you shout "genocide" it makes me laugh, because i know what happens in the field and again, if we wanted to kill them all we surely would have by now.

Again, that is your opinion. My view is diffrent. The Arabs repeteadly choose war over peace, so I see no reason we should reparate them for anything.

Do you expect us to dumb down our military so it will be a "fair fight"? What planet dose that come from?
Yep,... well, that's why the world is bitching,... your continual over reaction. To kill one Hamas leader, it is not necessary to kill and main 20 odd civilians.

Frankly if the world press had to fight wars we would all be speaking German or russian by now.
So you think that because they do not physically fight, they have no right to publish what the people are saying??

No doubt you are right. My argument is that the world pres, much like you, is consistently pro under-dog. Being weaker dose not make you more moral. Germany in 1944 was weaker than the Allies. North Korea is weaker than South Korea, and so on.
I never said that,... that is your opinion, I have no difficulty whatsoever in reading and watching enough news to work out what is more likely to be the truth. But maybe that is because with Australia having no vested interest, we see all of the atrocities not just one side.

My problem is that even with out seeing the news i live here and isee things from very up close. When you shout "genocide" it makes me laugh, because i know what happens in the field and again, if we wanted to kill them all we surely would have by now.
Yes, no doubt you are right, and it's only world opinion that possibly prevents you from getting on with it full scale.

As I said in my last post, you are going on as if i am the only one holding this opinion, yet the very title of this thread says that I am definitely not.

And getting back to the press and WWII, I don't remember that this type of reporting was as big a problem then as it seems to be in the case of Israel. The main difference being that that war, was seen by most of the world as justified, this war is obviously not.

Some people just don't get he message.

Last edited:
So you think that because they do not physically fight, they have no right to publish what the people are saying??

I support freedom of speach to the letter. if someone thinkssomthign and wants to say it, let them. Im only saying my opinion, that they are wrong and biassed, and in general are far too concerned with the enemy than their own.
Yes, no doubt you are right, and it's only world opinion that possibly prevents you from getting on with it full scale.

As I said in my last post, you are going on as if i am the only one holding this opinion, yet the very title of this thread says that I am definitely not.

I am not saying you are the oonly one. On the contrary, if you were the only one i wouldent bother with this thread.

And getting back to the press and WWII, I don't remember that this type of reporting was as big a problem then as it seems to be in the case of Israel. The main difference being that that war, was seen by most of the world as justified, this war is obviously not.

Some people just don't get he message.

You remind me of a military phnomenan i noticed in my service. When you disagree with a Lt. Colonel or higher ranking officer, they say "You dont understand what Im saying". I do understand, I just happen to disagree.

I support freedom of speach to the letter. if someone thinkssomthign and wants to say it, let them. Im only saying my opinion, that they are wrong and biassed, and in general are far too concerned with the enemy than their own.
So, the worlds Press is wrong, and Israel is right. That explains a lot, And yet, you wonder why there are idiots that deny the holocaust? It requires the same sort of mentality and refusal to acknowledge the visible facts.

You remind me of a military phnomenan i noticed in my service. When you disagree with a Lt. Colonel or higher ranking officer, they say "You dont understand what Im saying". I do understand, I just happen to disagree.
That is not an opinion that I would proudly broadcast myself, as it smacks of greed and self interest, not to mention denial of the facts that are there for all to see.

You also remind me of a phenomenon seen at a large Military passing out parade. As they all marched past the CO, one lot of parents were heard to say, "Oh look at that,... our little Freddy is the only one out of 500 men that is in step" I think their name was Israel.

Last edited:
That is not an opinion that I would proudly broadcast myself, as it smacks of greed and self interest, not to mention denial of the facts that are there for all to see.

You also remind me of a phenomonon seen at a large Military passing out parade. As they all marched past the CO, one lot of parents were heard to say, "Oh look at that,... our little Freddy is the only one out of 500 men that is in step" I think their name was Israel.

Thats an old one:). And its true.

However ,as you have seen here im not exactly alone here either.

Thats an old one:). And its true.

However ,as you have seen here im not exactly alone here either.
I feel that you are in terms of world acceptance, and I find that sad, as I said earlier, (several times), I have always thought better of the Jewish people,... not that I profess to know a great deal about them.

My Family history has led to a fairly serious interest in Jewish culture and traditions, although I must still admit the even with the help of many others including two full time Orthodox Jewish scholars in London (Malki and Eitan who are distant relations). I have had an enormous amount of help and understanding, but I still find the huge differences in tradition and belief some what confusing to say the least.

Last edited:
It's easily understandable. You only have to look at the fragmentation of the Christian religion and they've been around for only 2000 years.

We atheists are the only ones that have it all sorted, we only believe in ourselves as individuals.;)

So, the worlds Press is wrong, and Israel is right.
That is so not an argument- media has told us so many lies, just search on youtube- as for german tv-channels, even those regulated by public law- there are tons of videos filled with simple lies given by certain "experts". Nothing to dicuss about just simple lies. I admit I lost faith in media- I know every media is only as good as the people who knoe how to (critically) read it but when it comes to wrong facts and statistics that's just way beyond the image of the free press and media and especially for the regulated ones.

That is so not an argument- media has told us so many lies, just search on youtube- as for german tv-channels, even those regulated by public law- there are tons of videos filled with simple lies given by certain "experts". Nothing to dicuss about just simple lies. I admit I lost faith in media- I know every media is only as good as the people who knoe how to (critically) read it but when it comes to wrong facts and statistics that's just way beyond the image of the free press and media and especially for the regulated ones.
When the media tell lies, they never bother to check their stories against one another, and there are inconsistencies between them that soon show who is telling lies and who is telling the truth.

I know that the media are a favourite whipping post for those who do not agree with them, but they must get the majority of the News correct, or otherwise they would be out of business in a week. Also some agencies are far more reliable than others e.g. Reuters, AAP etc.

They can all make mistakes, but they don't all make mistakes all of the time. When you follow stories from day to day and week to week lies and guesswork soon fall to pieces.

Last edited:
Problem is that mistakes cannot be undone (what is said stays in many heads, it is impossible to correct it for everyone to see...) so media shouldn'T be allowed the luxury of making them - they certainly have the necessary resources to mind them, do they not?

So, the worlds Press is wrong, and Israel is right. That explains a lot, And yet, you wonder why there are idiots that deny the holocaust? It requires the same sort of mentality and refusal to acknowledge the visible facts.

You also remind me of a phenomenon seen at a large Military passing out parade. As they all marched past the CO, one lot of parents were heard to say, "Oh look at that,... our little Freddy is the only one out of 500 men that is in step" I think their name was Israel.

Let us not pretend we are getting unfetterd or objective coverage of a situation because a certain press puts forth it's viewpoint. Newspapers or more to the point news-articles are written with the express purpose of selling papers and /or getting a large audience, T.V., internet or written. We are getting the Owners/editors beliefs, political, religeous, social and whatever else. The press in North America, mainly the U.S. and Canada is usually a disgrace. Most of it is written to titilate, fascinate and it has a way of producing prejudices and animosity way out of line with the truth. Western Europe does the same thing. And so does the rest of the world. My question is, how much of this anti-Israeli sentiment was produced after and because of oil being used as a weapon by the Arab oil producing nations?

The atrocities in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict perpetrated by both sides though horrible has never even come close to the massacres of Arabs and Persians by their own goverments. We only need to look at Syria, Iraq and Iran let alone the even more deranged governments of Somalia and Sudan. Yet none of the attrocities commited by middle-eastern countries upon their own people receives the world-wide publicity or the moral outrage produced by events concerning the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The reason I believe is a slanted media. For some reason, being anti-Israeli sells more news than Syria's Assad butchering about 20,000 of his own citizens when his troops attcked the town of Hama in 1982. Nor was the press that astute in coverage when Hussein killed tens of thousands of innocent Kurds, using poison gas on many of them in 1988. And except for a few executions, mainly beheadings of persons of royal personage, the western press has never really reported truthfully or extensively about Sharia Law which is an affront to any civilized human being.

Note: Only Jordan took Palestinians in as citizens after 1948 and also later. Only Jordan and Egypt have peace with Israel. And though these country's cannot be called true democracies, they certainly allow their citizens much more freedom than their neigbors in the Arab world

One other interesting note: It has only been recently that the Egyptian school system has stopped teaching that ridiculous nonsense called, The Protocals of the Elders of Zion.

Israel is the only Democracy on the block in the middle east. That they can be rabid about protecting their citizens should be lauded not condemned. If the fanatics laid down their arms and truly asked for peace, I believe the world would be pleasantly surprised by the accomadation they would recieve from Israel.

Last edited:
The press here only pretend to be competitors. It's not unreasonable to think otherwise. Yes, you can sell bull sh*t and stay in business quite long as long as you have enough truth mixed in.

The press here only pretend to be competitors. It's not unreasonable to think otherwise. Yes, you can sell bull sh*t and stay in business quite long as long as you have enough truth mixed in.

There' an old saying regarding the press, "Never ruin a good story with the truth."

Back