World in conflict - possibly the best game ever?

I thought it odd that Poland of all places received their own special edition, but isn't the production company putting this thing together from Poland?

If the Special Edition at Best Buy had come in a box with an American flag on it as opposed to Soviet I would have spent the extra $10 and bought it, but I really didn't like the red box.

yeah....the whole world got cheated with their special edition compared to the polish one.

so jelous

I thought it odd that Poland of all places received their own special edition, but isn't the production company putting this thing together from Poland?

made in sweden. poland has a history for really awesome special editions though.

If the Special Edition at Best Buy had come in a box with an American flag on it as opposed to Soviet I would have spent the extra $10 and bought it, but I really didn't like the red box.

you should've plipped the box over man, US flag was on the back

also had a piece of the berlin wall inside

Well I don't know who decides about the things that are inside WiC SE (CE) in each country, producer or maybe distributor ?

If it’s up to the distributor than I’m not surprised that we received so many goods.

CD Project (the leading distributor of games and multimedia software in Poland) is known for pleasing Polish gamers.
e.g. With my standard WiC that I’ve bought for 89PLN I’ve also received 20PLN of virtual money to spend in CD Project’s shop.

Ps: Maybe gamers in Poland are just more demanding
icon_smile.gif

Last edited:
Looked at it, thought about, then decided I am more a Team Fortress 2 kind of guy.

I will wait for that in a week or two I think as the replay-ability is far higher.

World In Conflict looks awesome. I'll wait it out until the price going down. heh...Can't wait to fight against the Soviets if I were American. I can't wait to fight against the democracies if I were Soviet.

one of the features i like is the ability to put your own logos on you units ingame;

screen0012.jpg

screen0015.jpg

the "contractors" have arrived

Thx TOG, This Eagle destroyed few hundred soviet units in the game !!! :biggun:

Btw: Does anyone else on the forum (beside Infern0) play WiC ?
Btw: Infern0 what is your nickname in WiC ?

Last edited:
Gh0st-Infern0, im captain of team WOPR (100 points to who can tell me what movie that name came from), and we are lucky enough to be sponsored by Razer

Wow good to hear that Infern0. I wish you many successful clan matches !!!

Btw: That was easy it's from War Games (WORP = War Operation Planned Response). ;-)

Oh man, now I have to come up with something clever and witty to put on my units. >.<

Ok, not really clever or witty, but it's my school's logo.

logoxo5.jpg

Last edited:
Back