Workaholic

--
Boots

July 25th, 2004  
JAdkinson

Topic: Workaholic

Just thought I would see how many people here are workaholics.

I just pulled a 10 hour day I was supposed to go in at 4 and work till close but I worked for a girl that needed off so I worked 1 to close instead and Love to do this as much as possible.

What about you
July 25th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Topic: Re: Workaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAdkinson

I just pulled a 10 hour day I was supposed to go in at 4 and work till close but I worked for a girl that needed off so I worked 1 to close instead and Love to do this as much as possible.

What about you
Of course you just love to work [/b]
July 25th, 2004  
JAdkinson

Topic: Re: Workaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureRANGER
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAdkinson

What about you
Of course you just love to work [/b]
actually said girl is old enough to be my mom. But there was a bonus. we had a new girl working today who just turned 16 and dang she's fine
--
Boots
July 25th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Goold luck bro.

What's your job if you don't mind me asking?

BTW wecome to the forum
July 25th, 2004  
JAdkinson

I am in the Food Industry I work for Fazoli's Italian QSR. check us out at www.fazolis.com
July 25th, 2004  
D_Plus_One

I usually work 8 hour days, and then I often go back in the evening and on weekends to do some more - glutton for punishment I guess.
July 25th, 2004  
silent driller

I don't work! Call me a lazy shmuck!
July 25th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

I would rather be anywhere but work. For me, life is to be wasted at the beach volleyball courts and ridding on my bike.
July 26th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

not allowed to get a job til like college, and I have to find a way to pay for gay when I get a car... how gay is that?