The word Liberal is not an insult

Stafford911

Banned
No matter how hard you try, or how many times you say it, no self respecting person will be offended by you calling them Liberal. So save your time and breath and instead use it to come up with something actually insulting. I've heard people on the news(Fox news NBC, CBS ANC news included so dont try and talk about the "liberal Media Bias") trying to insult Kerry and Edwards by calling them Liberal. Excuess me but wasn't that the idea. Bush is conservitive and Kerry is liberal. We dont want two candidates representing the same thing becuase then there is no point in choosing.

P.S. We are not the enemy. We live in America and we are your brothers, sister, fathers, mothers etc. Just becuase we have a idfference in opinion doesnt mean we are bad people. Dont call me Unamerican because I dont like Bush. Thats my opinion. This country was built on the ideals such as Freedom of Choice and Freedom of Speech. Caling me Unamerican because I(with good reason) dont like the man in charge is just childish and stupid so lets try to keep this in mind
------Sincerly
C.J. Stafford. A Liberal American

Stafford911 said:
Bush is conservitive and Kerry is liberal. We dont want two candidates representing the same thing becuase then there is no point in choosing.
Some people are having a hard time with this one. Kerry needs to do a better job of telling how he would do things differently. He also needs to be consistent with his voting record - if you vote in favor of a thing, you should stand by that decision. The assumption is that a Senator or Congressman is intelligent enough to vote based on the best information available.

We are not the enemy.
Amen to that! Partisan politics get downright stupid. Some people have a very hard time realizing when they are being completely hypocritical in just blindly adopting the opinions that their political party adopts.

Dont call me Unamerican because I dont like Bush.
Okay, I won't. I do feel that partisanism gets kindof ridiculous in this regard too, BTW. I believe that once the election is over, that's the time to set aside your biases and support the President. Americans are silly. If you're a Democrat, you have nothing good to say about a standing Republican President. If you're Republican, you have nothing good to say about a standing Democrat President.

Caling me Unamerican because I(with good reason) dont like the man in charge is just childish and stupid so lets try to keep this in mind
And this would potentially fall under the category of never being able to say anything good about the other party's President. You can have your opinion, but why call names?

See, this is great. We are having a serious, civilized discusion without resorting to name calling and things are getting disgused. This is what America is about

Back