Woohoo! Just got back from my first Sea Cadet Drill Weekend!

well i already found one and i was supposed to go to their drill meet but i didnt get to b/c of softball

c/SSgt Wells
union high
AFJROTC

TRAIN HARD OR GO AWAY

Just tell the division's CO if it'd be alright to go to the next one, which I don't see why not.

Also, assuming all drills are overnight at all divisions, be prepared with multiple changes of clothes, shower needs, sleeping bag, and whatnot. You'll get involved right away.

DlanoeG said:
Just tell the division's CO if it'd be alright to go to the next one, which I don't see why not.

Also, assuming all drills are overnight at all divisions, be prepared with multiple changes of clothes, shower needs, sleeping bag, and whatnot. You'll get involved right away.

Drills vary by Division, If your unit is on base then you are usually staying overnight, and have one weekend of drill sometimes unit do two of those a month, My Unit drills the First and Third sunday of the month.

Man....I wish we could do that. Usually...We sign in at 8, do our lessons, drills, and whatnot til around 7ish when we have squad time and then a movie. Then we have taps and we rotate fire watch for an hour shift (anyone else do that?). At 6 we get awoken for reveille and then it's PT and whatever else the POD says until 4.

Back