woodsball

bigcanada813

Canuckus Maximus
so i know a lot of people play paintball, but are there any woodsball players out there?(woodsball is strategic paintball in the woods).

there is a game down here in BAMA country called sit-ball. its kindof like a training excersize...there is one building and your enemy is inside and you have to eliminate all of them, extract the hostage(s), and move to "safe" zone. Its tons of fun...And good team tactics training.

yup, that's what I play at my place. You want help with paintball, guns, equipment, etc, contact me.

Deerslayer- the one stop shop for all your paintball information needs

OR You could ask me! Because I'm just as paintball savvy I assure you. But yes I do enjoy the game of 'woodsball' but since I live in the desert I mostly play cactus ball. Its pretty fun actually.

well, at least i'm not the only player out there. anybody got any tactics suggestions? i'm the assistant commander of a fledgling team, so any help would be great.

FutureDevilDog said:
OR You could ask me! Because I'm just as paintball savvy I assure you. But yes I do enjoy the game of 'woodsball' but since I live in the desert I mostly play cactus ball. Its pretty fun actually.

You and I need to get together on this then- I can see it now- "Evil and Devil- Paintball Consulting and Modifications Unlimited".

All we'd need is a lathe and vertical mill and we'd be set.

lathe for doing hammer/striker modifications, trust me, the things come in dang useful for that.

A/D Inc... Akmed/DevilDog Pneumatics Repair

I play Woodsball, but I like Scenarios a whole lot more.

dsc05429.jpg

I was farther over to the left, unsucessfully trying to lay a satchel charge to destroy a tank.

Last edited:
When I play paintball I love woodsball, and mounds. A lot of our games have turned into last man standing. My best game was when I took out 5 guys, what's even more surprising, I got one guy in the back, the guy next to him stood up, looked at me, pointed his gun at me, and turned around. I popped him in the back twice 8). I had a bounty on my head after that game :). Thought I don't play too much paintball anymore.

Anyone ever play a game of woodsball and have it turn into a hostage rescue, or urban warfare? Those are the best. I want to play a game of hostage rescue in a house, but the rooms are only like 8x10. No one else thought it sounded like fun, just painful. :???:

Fox said:
Damn, that looks fun to me. Can I join your team?
It was fun. That's from "Brothers in Arms Three: Forward to Benghazi" at Paintball Charleston. Most of the people in the pic are on Pain Cell from Saluda, SC. I myself am between teams at the moment.

South Carolina? Damn, I'm from Texas. LOL. My best moments is to strike out the 2 marines, my marine friends. heh....I shot the 2 marines with paintballs.

May 6th im going to play paintball with my JROTC unit. Its going to be a fort taking thing, and we're going to be taught tactics and stuff. The SMI is going to make it as close to real as possible.

I used to play a lot of paintball in Mass, i played at this place called the slaughterhouse. It was just an abandoned warhouse with a lot of land surrounding it, and every sunday a large group of people would show up, and we would play some woodsball. I used to just take a small detail of the 12 year olds who came and send em into a death zone, then when all the guys in there were reloading rush in and shoot em. worked everytime.

Playing paintball with your MARINE JROTC unit? Tsk....I'm in the Navy JROTC. And no paintball for my Navy JROTC unit. :(

I haven't played paintball in years, but I used to have a...uh...blast at it. I never got my own equipment so I was pretty much cannon fodder with my pump and fogged up mask. That's where being silent and invisible come in handy, though. I've never played outside; always indoors.

hey rotc boy, that sounds alot like what we do in my Army ROTC unit. the way we learn battle drills is paintball, that's about as real as we can get on campus.

Back