Wood.....Bullets.....???

EuroSpike said:
We use excersise cartridges "paukkupatruuna" (Platzpatrone in german) wich have blue wooden bullets and while using them crusher must be attached to barrel's muzzle to stop and crush bullets and give enough power for weapon to get loaded. They are not live rounds and can't be used as combat rounds.

Yup, and this is how they look like, perhaps people will understand why we call them "bluedicks"

blapitt6qw.jpg

We tried once to fire them without the "crusher" on and we fired on a milkbox and if you had it stuck to the pipe it did a hole in it but if you moved it 10cm away from the pipe it got crushed when it hit the milk can...

When my brother was in the army, one guy from his platoon had by accident fired a live bullet with the crusher on, and thankfully the crusher wasn't sitting on the pipe to tight otherwise the gun would have look exactly like they look in comic books if something is in the pipe...

[/img]

I tried to find pictures but i didn't, good thing you found one!

"When my brother was in the army, one guy from his platoon had by accident fired a live bullet with the crusher on, and thankfully the crusher wasn't sitting on the pipe to tight otherwise the gun would have look exactly like they look in comic books if something is in the pipe..."

Some people just can't make any difference between blue wooden excercise rounds and live rounds.... Darwin's award has been issued once again.

EuroSpike said:
I tried to find pictures but i didn't, good thing you found one!

"When my brother was in the army, one guy from his platoon had by accident fired a live bullet with the crusher on, and thankfully the crusher wasn't sitting on the pipe to tight otherwise the gun would have look exactly like they look in comic books if something is in the pipe..."

Some people just can't make any difference between blue wooden excercise rounds and live rounds.... Darwin's award has been issued once again.

Actually blank firing devices (and crushers of course) have a weak point worked into it for exactly this case. So when a life round is fired the projectile gets stuck in the device only after it left the barrel and then at the weakest (mostly presett by milling a cannelure inside) point of the device it rips off/apart.

Back