woo got my front seat passenger rating!

Trevor

Last Saturday I got my front seat fam (passenger) rating for the Schweizer SGS 2-33A glider. I've been able to take up passengers ever since I've had my license, exept I could only do that through civillian gliding. Now I'm fully qualified to take up cadets through the Air Cadet Gliding Program. I've spent that last few months gathering 10 hours solo flying time to get this. Anyways, I couldn't be happier :D Any CAP glider pilots in here?

Congrats on getting your Famil Rating. I never had time to do that when I was still with the program.

Next on the list is the Rear Seat conversion, eh?

Just out of curiosity: What kind of tow's does your RGS region use? We at RGS(Atlantic) use both Aero and Auto. Aero, we use the L-19...thank god.

IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA!

FLYING IS SO DANGEROUS THAT JUST ONE LITTLE MISTAKE WILL BE ABLE KILL YOU!

WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH A DISGUSTING IDEA???????????????????

How's about introducing yourself?

As well...I suggest that you dig up some info about flight before making another comment like that.

NCdt Steliga said:
Congrats on getting your Famil Rating. I never had time to do that when I was still with the program.

Next on the list is the Rear Seat conversion, eh?

Just out of curiosity: What kind of tow's does your RGS region use? We at RGS(Atlantic) use both Aero and Auto. Aero, we use the L-19...thank god.

We only do aero tow. With just the L-19s. Stupid scouts. They want to replace the L-19s with some ugly plane called the Wilga. I hat it. It sucks at towing too, the only reasont they want to use it is because it is a four seater so they can get more people checked out for cross country flights at a time.

Re: IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA!

slugboy2005 said:
FLYING IS SO DANGEROUS THAT JUST ONE LITTLE MISTAKE WILL BE ABLE KILL YOU!

WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH A DISGUSTING IDEA???????????????????

OMG!!!! That's exactly why I think breathing is the most stupid thing a person can do! I mean, come on, you have just as much chance of breathing in a toxic gas that can kill you!!! Talk about disgusting!!!

Hehe, just messing with you - and I really couldn't pass up the chance.

Flying, if done right (which is why so many years of studies, trial and error and developments have been made) is quite safe, and your risk of an accident is much less then that of riding in a car - an everyday activity. Also, before flying (legally I might add), you must be taught by licensed pilots and the such.

Hi :D

Congrats Trevor!!!

flying isn't dangerous unless u don't know how lol...more accidents with cars and on land (even in boats) then there up in the air lol. worst thing that can happen is u hit a bird lol

Erm...who are you and how the hell did you get stuck in the 1910's, Slugboy? :lol:

Flying is perfectly safe as long as you know what you're doing and aren't impaired whilst flying.

Back