Wonder what happens when you flip off a cop?

FutureRANGER

Ever wonder what happens when you and your moron friend decide to give a cop the finger? Find out :twisted:

Warning: Heavy profanity and other children unfriendly content, not safe for work.

Removed by moderator. Ask Futureranger for the link if you want.

Hilarious :lol:

I just wanted to say that I did flip the bird to a cop before, but I didn't realize who he was.

It was a year ago, and I don't remember alot of details, but it was at night, and some guy was following too close or something, trying to make me go faster I suppose, so when he got into the next lane and started pulling onto the expressway I flipped him the bird. I doubt he even saw me though....

Although if he did, it must have been funny. Even though I'm 27 I look 16, so the picture of such an innocent-looking girl flipping the bird to some guy driving a police car must have been a little weird. *LOL*

Hm sorry bout that Chief. I PMed Redleg with the link to see if it was ok, he never responded so I guess I got a little impatient :oops:

thats ok... just try and think when you post stuff like that..I maid that mistake once and my link was removed...

Back