Women and cars don't mix!!!!

BritinBritain

Per Ardua Ad Astra
A couple of weeks ago my missus tried to start her Land Rover Discovery, but the battery was flat, she came indoors and asked for a push. Our drive has a downward slope so it shouldn't be too difficult, I told her to put it into 2nd gear and when we get rolling, pop the clutch. "OK" she says, I puff and pant, veins sticking out of my head and get the car rolling and I shout, "POP THE CLUTCH, POP THE CLUTCH, POP THE FREAKING CLUTCH!"

We roll to a stop, I'm totally out of breath and puffing and panting, when the missus says, "When do I turn on the ignition?"

That's when I began to shout,ARE YOU :cen:ING STUPID, I JUST PUSHED A :cen:ING TWO TON PLUS CAR AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE :cen:ING IGNITION ON!!!!!!??????

She shook her head all defensively saying 'WELL YOU DIDN'T TELL ME TO TURN ON THE IGNITION."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I bellowed back ARE YOU :cen:ING SERIOUS?????

FINALLY, I managed to get the car started and off the missus went in a huff because I shouted and swore at her.

BEWARE YOU BLOKES THINKING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED!!!

Last edited:
A couple of weeks ago my missus tried to start her Land Rover Discovery, but the battery was flat, she came indoors and asked for a push. Our drive has a downward slope so it shouldn't be too difficult, I told her to put it into 2nd gear and when we get rolling, pop the clutch. "OK" she says, I puff and pant, veins sticking out of my head and get the car rolling and I shout, "POP THE CLUTCH, POP THE CLUTCH, POP THE FREAKING CLUTCH!"

We roll to a stop, I'm totally out of breath and puffing and panting, when the missus says, "When do I turn on the ignition?"

That's when I began to shout,ARE YOU :cen:ING STUPID, I JUST PUSHED A :cen:ING TWO TON PLUS CAR AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE :cen:ING IGNITION ON!!!!!!??????

She shook her head all defensively saying 'WELL YOU DIDN'T TELL ME TO TURN ON THE IGNITION."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I bellowed back ARE YOU :cen:ING SERIOUS?????

FINALLY, I managed to get the car started and off the missus went in a huff because I shouted and swore at her.

BEWARE YOU BLOKES THINKING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED!!!

42RM & 5.56, you guys getting all this...? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

And it will still be your fault no matter what the reason the car didn't start.
After meeting 42s fiance I don´t think it will ever happen. She would probably go back in and change to tracksuit and then run to work.

Back