Women with body peircings..

Do you like body peircings on women?

• Total voters

GUNNER

Do you like a woman with a bellybutton ring? a nipple ring perhapes? Or is it too much? what do you think???

I have a bellybutton ring myself and i love it, hey if i wasn't military i would get a nose one too!

GUNNER

Well in the bellybutton can be rather sexy, i however dont like when anyone have them in the nose, looks like a bull hehe

I prefere a round little dip over a ring though, but rings are cool too :)

The nipple is basicly something that i dislike to, well i do dislike it hehe, not basicly.

AlexKall said:
Well in the bellybutton can be rather sexy, i however dont like when anyone have them in the nose, looks like a bull hehe

I prefere a round little dip over a ring though, but rings are cool too :)

The nipple is basicly something that i dislike to, well i do dislike it hehe, not basicly.

Well ring or stud whatever, you know what i mean..i would get a tiny stud in my nose too not a ring.

GUNNER

I don't like piercings at all.

The only metal thing that will ever penetrate my skin is a bullet :rambo: :twisted:

It really depends on the piercings. Belly Buttons are always sexy and the tradition earings of course. I used to be fond of the Tongue Stud but found that kissing with it, totally sucks. I like nose and eyebrow rings but many people just can't pull it off right. Everything else I dislike.

Some piercing can be quite hot on women. I like to see belly button and nipple piercings myself. I don't find nose, tongue, lips, eyebrows, etc to be attactive, but that is just my opinion.

i dont like the eye brow or the tounge or lip or nose or nipple, but he belly ring is quite hot.

I've got a belly-button ring but I don't think I'd get anything else pierced. What do you guys think of girls with tatoos (hidden ones)

Well, I've got a tattoo of a cowboy and horse silouette on my shoulder and the canadian army symbol on my ankle. Nothing big or ugly...at least in my opinion anyways.

When I put my hands over a woman's body, I want to feel skin, not metal. I prefer women who are free of tatoos and piercings.

Well call me a bad girl then! I have 5 tats and a peircing and that's what makes me who i am i guess, i've always been a little on the wild side ;)

GUNNER :rambo:

I just like having tattoos because it's a way to express yourself. Mine show 2 things I love (well actually 3, horses, army and cowboys) ;)

Back