Women with body peircings..

View Poll Results :Do you like body peircings on women?
Yes! 10 25.64%
No Way! 7 17.95%
Depends.. 22 56.41%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

September 13th, 2004  
GUNNER

Topic: Women with body peircings..

Do you like a woman with a bellybutton ring? a nipple ring perhapes? Or is it too much? what do you think???

I have a bellybutton ring myself and i love it, hey if i wasn't military i would get a nose one too!

GUNNER
September 13th, 2004  
AlexKall

Well in the bellybutton can be rather sexy, i however dont like when anyone have them in the nose, looks like a bull hehe

I prefere a round little dip over a ring though, but rings are cool too

The nipple is basicly something that i dislike to, well i do dislike it hehe, not basicly.
September 13th, 2004  
GUNNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKall
Well in the bellybutton can be rather sexy, i however dont like when anyone have them in the nose, looks like a bull hehe

I prefere a round little dip over a ring though, but rings are cool too

The nipple is basicly something that i dislike to, well i do dislike it hehe, not basicly.
Well ring or stud whatever, you know what i mean..i would get a tiny stud in my nose too not a ring.

GUNNER
--
Boots
September 13th, 2004  
Bootboy82

I don't like piercings at all.

The only metal thing that will ever penetrate my skin is a bullet
September 13th, 2004  
sgtbreeden

Body pircings are freakin HOT!!!!!
September 13th, 2004  
peacekeeper

It really depends on the person that wears it. Some people look really sexy with piercings and some don't...
September 13th, 2004  
Darkmb101

I dont really care for women will metal peirced into their bodies.
September 14th, 2004  
Caffeine

It really depends on the piercings. Belly Buttons are always sexy and the tradition earings of course. I used to be fond of the Tongue Stud but found that kissing with it, totally sucks. I like nose and eyebrow rings but many people just can't pull it off right. Everything else I dislike.
September 14th, 2004  
Trevor

I don't mind them. A women a tattoed up is fricken gross thoguh. A small one is alright.
September 15th, 2004  
SAINT

it's okay if it looks good on the woman.. it's just a matter of style

But some piercings are simply too horrible...
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/bme-pirc.html
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/10-female/index.html