Women with body peircings..

Do you like body peircings on women?

• Total voters
OCDTSmith said:
True enough :) I don't really see how having an army tattoo and a tattoo of a horse silouette tells my life story, No offense :?

I think he meant that as an easy way to identify you. As in distinguishing marks when giving a description.

sgtbreeden said:
OCDTSmith said:
True enough :) I don't really see how having an army tattoo and a tattoo of a horse silouette tells my life story, No offense :?

I think he meant that as an easy way to identify you. As in distinguishing marks when giving a description.

Oh, I see. Would that be a bad thing though?

Do any of you guys know if women are actually aloud to have piercings (such as a belly button ring like I have) in the military? When I did my medical I was told it had to be removed but I left it in because quite a lot of women I know in the military actually have them.

sgtbreeden said:
OCDTSmith said:

The guy in the drive-by had a tatoo on his butte!!!!!!LoL.
just havin some fun sgtbeeden.

I have two piercings, and as said before; one tattoo.

I have one eye-brow piercing and one in the lip and I ain't seeing my man complaining about the lip one at least. ;)

I think only goth looking girls can make facial piercings work.

Only piercings in certain spots that are under clothes anyways serve a practical purpose... those I like. :firedevi:

Personally, I'll never get pierced. I never saw the point and I've seen a friend with a nose ring and a cold. Nasty.

Last edited:
I don't like piercings at all.

The only metal thing that will ever penetrate my skin is a bullet :rambo: :twisted:

I'd love to talk to you on the day that happens. bet you a thousand bucks you'll prefer the petit piercing on almost all body parts!

Obviously I have no trouble what so ever with women that have piercings. When handled properly it can be a great source of pleasure.

Back