women in army

--
Boots

May 1st, 2005  
ifti jamil

Topic: women in army

should women be inducted in army, ofcourse i mean in fighting echelons.
May 1st, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

emmm this topic has been beaten to death ........ My Personal Openion YES ........ you are cutting on Almost half of possible workforce if you don't allow them .

Well you can read a few other thread related to this stopic around here ........ Just try searchng for them .

Peace
-=SF-13=-
May 1st, 2005  
Whispering Death

Absolutely 100% yes. I think if there is a millitary draft it should be gender-blind also.

However, when assigning an MOS there should not be any difference in physical in minimum physical requirements between a male and female aplicant. If a female can perform to the same requirement as a male she should be in infantry but the standards should NEVER be lowered anywhere in the armed forces for women soldiers.
--
Boots
May 1st, 2005  
AlexKall

Yes, but i do think you put this in the wrong place, I bet they will move it, or something else what they see fitting
May 1st, 2005  
Kilgore

Well with todays style of fighting, i guess they can be in infantry and other combat corps. I agree that a woman should be able to be as fit as a man in a field such as infantry, armour and artillary.
May 1st, 2005  
Redleg

Why is this one in the military hardware forum??.....

But as it's already been stated in here, this topic has been discussed (almost) to death in here on several occasions already, so it' best to continue in one of the other threads (that hasn't been locked...):

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...opic.php?t=404

There are a few more related threads in here as well, but most of them have been locked because of off-topic/flaming replies...