Woman sues NASA for smashing up comet - Page 2

--
Boots

July 11th, 2005  
behemoth79

i wonder why the reps were unavailable for comment. could it be that they were in the hospital getting their ribs checked for damages from lauging so hard?
July 11th, 2005  
wolfen

I read about this on another fourm that I visit, and I made the same reply that I'll make here.

first) I want what shes takeing cause it obviously doesn't show up on a wiz quiz.
Second) I hope she takes the money and has surgery to replace her useless nonworking brain with one that has common sense already in it.
July 11th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
"It is obvious that elements of the comet's orbit, and correspondingly the ephemeris, will change after the explosion,
I don't think the orbit exsisted after the comet exploded. She needs to change her story.
--
Boots
July 12th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

total ignorance...

...too much of it in today's world I must say
July 12th, 2005  
greenarmy1980

Quick way you know your working with a Quack here.

She is an "Astrologist" which is not anything close to an exact science. Get a clue lady, NASA has other things to worry about rather then someone complaining about her future.
July 12th, 2005  
wolfen

Maybe we'll be really lucky and a piece of her poor comet will land on her head and knock some sense into her
July 12th, 2005  
danthepirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
Quote:
"It is obvious that elements of the comet's orbit, and correspondingly the ephemeris, will change after the explosion,
I don't think the orbit exsisted after the comet exploded. She needs to change her story.

actuallly they just crashed a small thing into the comet and it broke parts of the comet. the whole thing didn't explode, it is still there and i would imangine that its orbit is a bit wobbly now. yeah....
July 13th, 2005  
wolfen

either that or its orbit wasn't changerd a single bit
July 13th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepirate
actuallly they just crashed a small thing into the comet and it broke parts of the comet. the whole thing didn't explode, it is still there and i would imangine that its orbit is a bit wobbly now. yeah....
oops.
July 13th, 2005  
greenarmy1980

She is just mad because now she has multiple futures to read from one astrological anomaly