Woman Bites off Lover's *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she will suffer nervous crisis each time passes buy a hot dog seller. He probably will evite passing. :shoothea:

Aaaaand there's the line.

13, it's a joke. And besides... What does a ***** have to do with musicianship?

Yes, and you can try telling a water mellon and fried chicken joke around an African American and I'm sure it'll end very well.
What does it have to do with musicianship?
Didn't you just go on for pages about how musicians and artists can save the world because they rise above all the prejudices etc.? And aren't you a musician? And didn't you just make a joke that a lot of folks would regard as racist?
You've claimed that you and your lot hold an almost impossible standard and you're failing pretty badly at it.
Just don't say bollocks about what a divine standard you guys hold if you're not willing to back it up. Sure, if a few rogue elements did it, you do have a case for an argument (though it doesn't mean you're innocent) but if you personally violate your claim, that makes you a liar.

What's an Asians favorite drink?

Wataaahhh! Hehehehehe.
Remember that?

Last edited:
13th and Rob...peace. A pennis has much to be with music. (there is the single way of playing the flute when only pennis is included and if included balls is just playing the bagpipe. LOL)

So, let´s joke, let there be peace, and for that poor canibalism victim guy let´s desire piss (sat now, becouse he won´t piss standing) :???:

Cheers men

Yes, and you can try telling a water mellon and fried chicken joke around an African American and I'm sure it'll end very well.
What does it have to do with musicianship?
Didn't you just go on for pages about how musicians and artists can save the world because they rise above all the prejudices etc.? And aren't you a musician? And didn't you just make a joke that a lot of folks would regard as racist?
You've claimed that you and your lot hold an almost impossible standard and you're failing pretty badly at it.
Just don't say bollocks about what a divine standard you guys hold if you're not willing to back it up. Sure, if a few rogue elements did it, you do have a case for an argument (though it doesn't mean you're innocent) but if you personally violate your claim, that makes you a liar.

Remember that?
Relax guy, it's a joke. No harm intended... It's not like I get offended when people tell white jokes... Hell, I tell white jokes.

Relax guy, it's a joke. No harm intended... It's not like I get offended when people tell white jokes... Hell, I tell white jokes.

LOL, White jokes are hilarious!!! lol...Wanna hear one??? lol...oh, but Mexican one's are the best!...lol...:angel:

Why doesn’t Mexico have an Olympic team?
Any Mexican that can run jump or swim is in the US!

lol.,,wait a second??? that would be me!!! lol...Stand by though..my father's Asian...I need an Asian joke now, lol...

Last edited:

Joke or not joke, it is racism. It's cool when you're friends and you poke fun at each other but otherwise, it's not cool.
What if I tell you that your joke pissed me off quite severely? Nice world peace you're making Rob. Real nice. I think I'll take my revenge and give some White tourists directions into bad neighborhoods. Just as a joke. No harm intended.

Joke or not joke, it is racism. It's cool when you're friends and you poke fun at each other but otherwise, it's not cool.
What if I tell you that your joke pissed me off quite severely? Nice world peace you're making Rob. Real nice. I think I'll take my revenge and give some White tourists directions into bad neighborhoods. Just as a joke. No harm intended.

I agree..jokes need to stop when friends get upset or offended..It's totally cool to joke w/friends, but if someone who I dont know, pulls an ethnicity joke on me, I'm like "Oh no she/he didn't"...lol..really I go all kinds of Krazy on them...ha..*smiles*

Before you reach to pull the speck out of your neighbors eye, be sure and remove the plank from your own.

Or if this is more your cup of tea... "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone."

Or plain English... Back off unless you're perfect. I'm not claiming to be, so don't pull that card.

There's a huge difference between telling people false information that might get them killed and telling a joke. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back