withdrawing from the bank

>*CrAzY*<

Ok, I think I might be understanding this now. Every 3 days, I get 3% interest added to my total. Correct? But, everytime I withdraw, I get 3% taken away. Since I tend to confuse myself with math, is it pointless to earn interest if I'm just going to get it taken away? or do I actually gain? Just wonderin cause I didn't know whether there was any point in my puttin the bucks in the bank.

Thank yall!
Jordan

Since you will be withdrawing a smaller amount (say "x" milbucks) than the total ("y" milbucks), therefore x<y, you will continue to make a profit as long as x does not equal y, as 3% of x (your withdrawal fee) will necessarily always be smaller than 3% of y (the interest you are paid).

:lol:

So your answer is, yes, you do gain.

Yep, Redneck nailed it with the math. As long as you dont pull all of it out at the same time, your fine.

sherman105 said:
Yep, Redneck nailed it with the math. As long as you dont pull all of it out at the same time, your fine.
If you pull it all out, you just have to make sure it was there longer then three days. You only "loose the interest of the last three days, don't you..."

1217 said:
sherman105 said:
If you pull it all out, you just have to make sure it was there longer then three days. You only "loose the interest of the last three days, don't you..."

Correct.

You'll get 3% of the amount of milbucks in your account every three days.
(0% if you have more than 2000 milbucks there)

Redleg said:
So the best thing you can do is to run up your account to 1999 milbucks. Then you withdraw 57 Milbucks plus 3%(1.74)
Then you wait 3 days. You had 1940 Milbucks left + 3% (58.2)= 1999 And then you withdraw 57 Milbucks again.
This way you make 57 Milbucks per three days, wich is the maximal profit you can make with this bank stuff, I think. Anyone another opinion?

1217 said:
Redleg said:
So the best thing you can do is to run up your account to 2000 milbucks. Then you withdraw 58 Milbucks minus 3%(1.74) = 56 Milbucks on hand.
Then you wait 3 days. You had 1942 Milbucks left + 3% (58.26)= 2000.26 And then you withdraw 58 Milbucks again.
This way you make 56 Milbucks per three days, wich is the maximal profit you can make with this bank stuff, I think. Anyone another opinion?

I will remember that when I get enough mil bucks to worry, thanks!

You loose milbucks if we delete some of your posts (duplicate content or spammy posts)

And we usually PM you if we delete any.

To you PM (Private messages) inbox in the forum.

It's possible that some of us has deleted some of your posts, and forgot to send a PM...

Redneck said:
................. (say "x" milbucks) than the total ("y" milbucks), therefore x<y, you will continue to make a profit as long as x does not equal y, as 3% of x (your withdrawal fee) will necessarily always be smaller than 3% of y (the interest you are paid).

Can somebody please pass the pills....I feel a headache coming on..... :lol:

[funny that....that's what the wife usually says!!....] :D

Redleg said:
To you PM (Private messages) inbox in the forum.

It's possible that some of us has deleted some of your posts, and forgot to send a PM...

If it is a duplicate post, I do not send PM notices if you've managed to take the time to edit it, but did not delete it as you should have.

Back