I wish to hear some educated comments on this article...

--
Boots

December 24th, 2004  
It's all a game

Topic: I wish to hear some educated comments on this article...

... which I am still reading.

http://www.vialls.com/myahudi/greatsatan.html
December 24th, 2004  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Thats a very Difficult thing you are asking me to do ..............Asking for a educated comment on a very Unducated Article.

I am not a man of Statstics ...........Statstics to me are like Mini-Skirts they Show what's irrelevent and hide what's vital

It looks more like the Author juggling with Statstics in his Favour........I am sure the Author is still to figure out his head from his ........... Looks to me Like Pure Anti -America Propoganda............i tried reading a few of his other Articles dosen't make much sence to me .

Of cource India and Russia Share a very Good Economic relations ..............India -Iran gas pipeline is in the making .............Russia sells them state of the art Wepons.

Putin has been hellbent on this triple Allience between India - Russia - China .............But the responce from india's and Chinese Side has been Luke warm.

I don't see it happening any time soon.........to many thigs to sort out First.

Form Economic Point of View Rest of the world is Dependent too Much on USA .

Make no doubt if USA economy goes down it will take most of the world with it.

And Countries mentioned Russia , China, Japan and Saudi Arabia would not let America's Economy go down.......it's intheir interest to have a Strong Dollar.

What Specifically in this Article you want to me to comment about ? ....or you just wanted to show us what someone in this weird Cyber Space Wrote ?

Peace
-=SF_13=-
December 24th, 2004  
Charge 7

I didn't read it all after a few paragraphs it was obvious where that was going - nowhere. They can lie all they want but it doesn't make it so. First lie out of their mouth was that Israel "forced" the US to invade Iraq in the 1991 Gulf War. Um, how did they manage to "force" Saddam into invading Kuwait thus causing the US to invade Iraq? I'm not too worried though. With inaccurate information about US military technologies such as the ludicrous idea that US fighters can't land on improvised runways makes it a sure thing that if such an idea as that bucket of snot is proposing were to occur it would be stomped out of existence in the first 20 minutes.
--
Boots
December 24th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Some articles aren't just worth the time.
December 24th, 2004  
Guaripa

Good and Bad points, the problem is to properly address this article it would have to be taken piece by piece.

Many issues are beyond this forum (IMO), also those who are graduates of command schools (War Colloge, etc) might have a better understanding.

The history of Israel , is very complicated, dets back to 1914.

No Empire last 1,000 years, No Democracy has ever lasted 200 yrs, only time will tell.
December 24th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

No, you don't need a proper education to understand what that is. Fanatical rant by a (more than likely) muslim. No thank you.
December 24th, 2004  
A Can of Man

It could be a fanatical rant from anyone.
There are many people of all faiths that hate America. Although Buddhists aren't supposed to feel hate, I'm sure that's just theory.
December 24th, 2004  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Quote:
Fanatical rant by a (more than likely) muslim. No thank you.
Actually after your comment i tryed finding out who own's this site .................And that site is Regestered to a Person Named Joe Vialls Living in WESTERN AUSTRALIA................NOT Middle East

After Censoring The Personal Details here they are

Domain name: vialls.com

Registrant Contact:

O Joe Vialls (E-mail : )
Phone Number
Fax:
Address ,
, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Administrative Contact:

O Joe Vialls (E-mail : )
Phone Number
Fax:
Address ,
, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Well You will find all kind of people that hate America not Just Muslims

Now Stop Staring at me

Peace
-=SF_13=-
December 24th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

ah I see, well shant discriminate against muslims- though it's hard to think much else with the first line

"Twenty years ago 'The Great Satan' referred only to a collection of murderous Zionist Jews who illegally invaded Palestine in the 1940s, to butcher the residents and steal their land for Ben Gurion's "Yisrael""
December 24th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Well people borrow terminology and lines.