Winter Storm in New York = 0, Norway = 1

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
Guess the nationality of the person skiing through NY in this picture. :viking:

APTOPIX%20Winter%20Weather.JPEG-0f782.jpg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...25b184-74d4-11e3-bc6b-712d770c3715_story.html

Guess the nationality of the person skiing through NY in this picture. :viking:
Now what nationality would be silly enough to be out in that weather and appearing to enjoy it? He's possibly drunk as he has big boards nailed to his boots and appears to need two sticks just to stand up.

I saw this on the net yesterday, and I realise that it is Winnipeg rather than NY, but the message is still relevant.
1526142_10151770352981734_1723949455_n_zps49914275.jpg

Last edited:
It is even colder here than it is in Winnipeg, and it has been colder since November. I am used with cold and snowy winters, but this is.......

This is the waterfall close where I live......

Normally it looks like this.....

Naaahhh,... he's not Jamaican, he's got no dreadlocks. (or deathlocks as one of my mates calls them)

The weather has been crazy here as well, but on the opposite side of what's it like in NYC and the US..
It seems like the seasons are at least two months late here.
The summer started late, didn't get warm until July and we had temperatures down to 0C/32F in mid July
This Christmas has been the warmest that I can remember with temperatures up to over 12C/54F, and even now this morning it was 8C/46F..

So the US has stolen our winter, we wants it back nao!! :viking: :cool:

But according to the weather forecast for the coming week it looks like winter may be finally coming here as well this weekend, with snow and temperatures down to -17C/0F like it should be here in January..

The weather has been crazy here as well, but on the opposite side of what's it like in NYC and the US..
It seems like the seasons are at least two months late here.
The summer started late, didn't get warm until July and we had temperatures down to 0C/32F in mid July
This Christmas has been the warmest that I can remember with temperatures up to over 12C/54F, and even now this morning it was 8C/46F..

So the US has stolen our winter, we wants it back nao!! :viking: :cool:

But according to the weather forecast for the coming week it looks like winter may be finally coming here as well this weekend, with snow and temperatures down to -17C/0F like it should be here in January..

It is -24C here today, but it will be warmer the coming weekend, up to -4C to -10C, it will be like a heatwave. But we will get tons of snow instead. I have experienced really cold temperatures before, but normally it stays cold for about a week or two, not for over a month with temperatures below -30C and down to -47C.

I got enough of winter so next season, please

Back