Winter Olympics

Sweden two golds to warm up for the all important hockey tournament.
USA beat back the Swiss 3 to 1 and tonight Norway takes on Canada in their opening game.
RL what´s the poop? Time for an upset?

Curling (men) (SWE) won against the raining worldchampions from GB in their opening match,
(Ladies) currently in a tight lead against the Danes.

All sports, all the time..

Good first period I thought. Aasen is a good player.
Canadians just became too strong after about half the game.

Tonight Sweden steps into the tournament against Germany.
Interesting to see the lines with the Sedin brothers and Wienhandl and the one with Zetterberg and Forsberg.

Swedish ladies curling did win their game against the Danes in the final stone..

FINALLY!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Gold to Marit Bjorgen in the Women's!!!
But a tiny bit disappointed by the Bronze to Petter Northug in the Men's final, but it's better then nothing.. :p

This was Norway's Gold Medal #99 in total in all of the Winter Olympics, USA is #2 with 81 gold medals.. :cool:

That was a sick couple of runs. How amazing... I got up early over here to watch that and the downhill... woohooo

Didn't see Shaun White, was too late/early.
But from what I've read in the news this morning it looks like it was a couple of pretty amazing runs by him so congrats. :smil:

he only needed one to win, but in his "victory lap" he scored a higher score than his first run... His last trick was called a BIG MAC... it was a Double MacTwist... AMAZING..

Congrats, Redleg! ;)

Our ladies took silver (Hannah Teter) and bronze (Kelly Clark) in the halfpipe. :)

Hope the US hockey are gonna do better this year....especially against Canada on this Sunday..... :?

Back