Winter Boot Camp

Sea_Cadet

Apparently they have found enough officers to staff winter boot camp this year so those recruits of which I am included will go to Port Hueneme this december.

I want Honour.
That means no matter what, no matter what company(hopefully E-Easy Company) I will make them want it as much as I do. We will be honour company winter boot '04.

i used 2 go outside in like, 30 degree weather in a tshirt so all my friends would say wen i join the military i should get cold weather training. now im in texas and it doesnt sound like it ever gets cold here from wat my friends say.

Whoa dude, they ARE having a winter bootcamp at Port Hueneme this year? That';s awesome,I was told they weren't going to because there are not enough days in the school vacation. I"ll be going too I imagine. Catch me on AIM my sn is KooshBlood. That's great I live like 30 miles away from Port Hueneme. Thanks a lot dude, no idea how big a help that is.

I live in La Verne so that is like 100 miles away. And my CO told me there weren't enough days in vacation for them to do it, but he informed me during drill on Sunday afternoon, as he had been at a regional meeting in the morning. So I'm going maybe we'll be in the same company, hopefully because we share the love of the service and also because I and you will probably want to make Honor Company.

realism said:
Dude, Ive got plans to staff that boot camp! I'll be sure to make life miserable for you! :twisted: :firedevi: :twisted:

Go away!
j/k but don't make my life miserable, even better, if you do you will die at flagship 2005.

dont yall feel lucky our highschool dont have a bloody JROTC ya can have fun and winter boot camp ha!

Trevor said:
I wish canadian cadets had winter encampments or winter training courses.

Nope, ya don't. Well, they aren't that bad, except if you are sick.. That completely changes things...

One thing learned, don't fall asleep with a cough drop on your mouth. Something in your mouth causes more spit to form, and if you are sick, your nose is stopped up so you can't breathe, causing you to breathe through your mouth. The spit will be sticky b/c of the cough drop, causing your hand to stick to your face.

You don't want a winter training.

Winter Boot was a blast, what can I say... I graduated... Sad to say Charlie Company didn't make Honor Company, we came in Second to Alpha(females) which was to be expected I guess we were down 40 points, UT1 Meyers was mad because none of his males beat out the females... Everytime SW1 Mathews has the females and they seem to win all the time...

Back