Winning The Bet

Charge 7

Master Gunner
A blonde wins the state lottery and with her new found winnings decides to dye her hair brunette and leave the city for the beauty of the country. It wasn't that long before she got bored with the slower pace of rural life and decided to go for a long drive around where she lived.

Eventually she came upon a shepard and his flock of sheep. For a lark she pulled up to the shepard and said,

"If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I have one for myself?"

The shepard once he got past his startlement considered that there was no way she was going to guess correctly so to send her on her way most easily replied, "Sure go ahead"

And she answered "479"

"Dang, if that isn't the right number!" the shepard said and told her to go grab her sheep.

As she was coming back to her car with her winnings he said "Hey lady! If I can guess your original hair color, can I have my dog back?"

Well if I told you the name the drill sergeants called me in Basic Training was "Joker" would that tell you? :lol:

I've loved jokes since I was old enough to get the idea that telling something funny could put a smile on people's faces. So I collect jokes. Some I make up myself, and others I've just made mental notes to remember them. I still remember the first joke I told or rather _tried_ to tell. It was a knock knock joke that made absolutely no sense. To this day if I tell anyone in my family a joke they find less than stellar they reply with the punchline from that joke.

Ya know, I had the joke all typed up to reply to you when it occured to me that you might just start joining in my family's chorus of the poorly chosen punchline whenever I tell a joke here so I hit the delete post button and this is what you get instead. :p

Charge_7 said:
Ya know, I had the joke all typed up to reply to you when it occured to me that you might just start joining in my family's chorus of the poorly chosen punchline whenever I tell a joke here so I hit the delete post button and this is what you get instead. :p
We wouldn't do that for fear of an AP round heading our way in a matter of secs. :D

I prefer Willie Pete. I could've sworn I heard somebody say they wanted a "quick smoke" and besides white phosphorus is so pretty.

:firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi:

Back