WINNER OF WW2

Status
Not open for further replies.
what

Darcia said:
Most Likly if you had to pick 2 absolute winners it would be Russia and America, They came out as the two world powers, Britian had been damaged beyound repair to reclaim thier title and France had been invaded one to many times. Russia and America had also built up legenedary armies during world Ww2, Like The American Airfroce which is said to have had around 20,000 aircraft and the Military which had reportadly 9 Million men in service, not counting reserves.

Excuse me.....................no offense yes america did help us in the end but they weren't in the whole war from the start full blown like great britian. UK came out ontop from what they were put through and lost and the pride we had even though we nearly got beat down yet we pushed back so i'd still say all the european countries that stood side by side and america came out the winners

yeah but we were hanging on by sheer determination, but if the yanks adnt stepped in we couldnt have attacked, only stopped them taking the UK, and after the war our country was, in a word, ****ed

yep

but it brought the country to reality and the world to what could happen.

People should respect what happened when countries pull together and be greatful...............people that say"they" won the war and not acknowledge other countries is plain arrogance

Sweden and Switzerland.

Both suffered no losses but Sweden made lot of money by selling weapons and iron ore and Switzerland got lot of gold deposits and money accounts from Germany.

USAFAUX2004 said:
My bloody topic is flooded by britts. Bloody h**l!

well doh! no offense but uk was in the middle of this and fronting it through ou tthe whole thing usa only really came ito pla the last year.

Switzerland was basically Germany's trade outlet.None of the neutral countries,such as Turkey and Spain, wanted to trade with Germany directly with fear of losing trade with the Allies.So they traded with Switzerland who traded with money that went under swiss currency rather than german.After the war it was a question of possibly declaring Switzerland with war crimes because of taking certain stolen items that Germany deposited and not giving it back to the respectful countries etc. However the UK and France did not want the USA to press charges because Switzlerland at that point had alot of money which it said it would help give to the UK and France to rebuild some of their country.

Anya1982 said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
My bloody topic is flooded by britts. Bloody h**l!

well doh! no offense but uk was in the middle of this and fronting it through ou tthe whole thing usa only really came ito pla the last year.

well I am not for USA i am for RUSSIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back