liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream
media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to
pick up a turd by the clean end.

Political Correctness.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical
liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream
media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to
pick up a turd by the clean end.

Sir, I am taking that and posted all over the internet. (Something that Al Gore and his Global Warming ass did not invent.)

I see insults is now the only card the far-right has to play.

Well, its at least nice to see they're compentant at something.

Last edited:
Left or Right, the statement is fact, so what has Left or Right got to do with it? Politicising the subject won't hide the truth.

Left or Right, the statement is fact, so what has Left or Right got to do with it? Politicising the subject won't hide the truth.

I agree that the conclusion is an universal fact, but it is not only the liberals who excell at this. And I reckon that that is what Mmarsh was commenting about. PC sucks big time, but all parties on the political spectrum have had their fair share of nonsense...

TED said it better than I did.

My objection was not that politicians being "PC" was the issue, I agree that's is a fact. My objection was that the original poster's point was that ONLY liberals (which FYI is the US Left) are guilty of this. Which is laughable claim.

My second point was that these types of nasty remarks was the only thing the far right could do with any sort of skill, as they have proven to be woefully incompetent at everything else.

Last edited:
Back