Wing Nut's Boss

--

June 16th, 2005  
bulldogg

Topic: Wing Nut's Boss

Ok, so Wing Nut is brow beating me into an intro... sure you welcome him but YOU don't have to work with him.

I hesitate to say too much, I am a reformed 'troll'. In fact didnt even realize I fit the definition til I read it here.

I have limited military experience and am currently looking to emmigrate to Australia. I have travelled the world and found of the English speakers I encounter I feel most at home with Aussies. Nothing against my country of origin but I just can't stomach the BS anymore. No where is perfect but some places can be more comfortable than others.

I have run my own businesses, been a teacher, a DJ, a carpenter, a rancher, spinning instructor, and a painter. Now I just wanna stay outta trouble.

End game puts me and the missus growing old with the kids in Palau. 8)
June 17th, 2005  
Wing Nut

Boss my arse... What happened to you signing your death warr... I mean becoming a british passport holder haha..
June 17th, 2005  
bulldogg

UK, hmmm, what happened? Blair. Crowded. Overpriced.
And I still do sign the acountant's paperwork that approves your salary every month so what would you call it? Boss?
--
June 17th, 2005  
Redleg

Hm, interesting..

Welcome (anyway) Bulldogg..
June 17th, 2005  
fronzz

Thast is interesting i guess. Howdy and welome t o the forums!
June 17th, 2005  
Missileer

"Boss" is a little outdated. How about one with no particular skill set? Welcome to the forums.
June 18th, 2005  
Wing Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
"Boss" is a little outdated. How about one with no particular skill set? Welcome to the forums.

I agree with this

Wing Nut
June 19th, 2005  
bulldogg

BOSS, Bothersome Oppressive Supersillious Slavedriver... hey if the shoe fits.
June 20th, 2005  
CABAL

Ssstrraaanggeee.

Welcome to the forums anyhow.
June 20th, 2005  
The Other Guy

Welcome.